Least favorite Aqours girl?

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • My least favorite character is Chika. I have gotten tired of genki characters, and they have kinda became pretty cliche for me. But I still luv her tho <3
      -----------------------------------------------------------

      DawnHibiki wrote:

      I'm personally not a fan of kuuderes very much, and I find that Kanan has that cruel personality since episode 8.
      Cruel? Cruel?! Kanan's decision to shun Mari was not cruel. If Kanan was cruel, she would physically harm (ie kick, punch, etc.) Mari instead of shunning her. Tbh, I would've done the same thing as Kanan, except I would be at least a little sympathetic for Mari when she cried. Also, Kanan is NOT a kuudere. As shown in a flashback, Kanan was actually a cheerful person.

      vixelypixely wrote:

      Like, would it hurt to hug your own friend? Like my god.
      It's called "shunning".

      Avatar and Sig
    • SachiMochi wrote:

      My least favorite character is Chika. I have gotten tired of genki characters, and they have kinda became pretty cliche for me. But I still luv her tho <3
      -----------------------------------------------------------

      DawnHibiki wrote:

      I'm personally not a fan of kuuderes very much, and I find that Kanan has that cruel personality since episode 8.
      Cruel? Cruel?! Kanan's decision to shun Mari was not cruel. If Kanan was cruel, she would physically harm (ie kick, punch, etc.) Mari instead of shunning her. Tbh, I would've done the same thing as Kanan, except I would be at least a little sympathetic for Mari when she cried. Also, Kanan is NOT a kuudere. As shown in a flashback, Kanan was actually a cheerful person.

      vixelypixely wrote:

      Like, would it hurt to hug your own friend? Like my god.
      It's called "shunning".
      What I meant was that Kanan was acting hostile towards Mari. Okay, Kanan was not actually that cruel. She just appeared indifferent towards Mari.

      "Top idol, huh? We can definitely work it all out if you go with the perfection that is Hibiki!" - Hibiki Ganaha

      YouTube | HiBikini | Twitter
    • SachiMochi wrote:

      My least favorite character is Chika. I have gotten tired of genki characters, and they have kinda became pretty cliche for me. But I still luv her tho <3
      -----------------------------------------------------------

      DawnHibiki wrote:

      I'm personally not a fan of kuuderes very much, and I find that Kanan has that cruel personality since episode 8.
      Cruel? Cruel?! Kanan's decision to shun Mari was not cruel. If Kanan was cruel, she would physically harm (ie kick, punch, etc.) Mari instead of shunning her. Tbh, I would've done the same thing as Kanan, except I would be at least a little sympathetic for Mari when she cried. Also, Kanan is NOT a kuudere. As shown in a flashback, Kanan was actually a cheerful person.

      vixelypixely wrote:

      Like, would it hurt to hug your own friend? Like my god.
      It's called "shunning".
      "Shunning" your friends isn't much better. Just because she doesn't hit her doesn't make her not cruel. Cruel literally just means to willfully cause pain or suffering to others with no feelings or concern about it. Making Mari cry and then ignoring it IS CRUEL.

      This isn't really the time or place to discuss this kind of thing though, as this thread is just for posting about who your least favourite is. This is probably why it took so long to make too, considering that most OP's know that the thread may start debates among fans of the girls. "Yeah well you can't have her be your least favourite because this!" would be a lot of responses.

    • Yaaaa we definitely do not need anymore debates on Kanan 'shunning' Mari

      Like cmon, they've made up now and everything and they're OTP

      Okay so I don't die from just posting this one thing, I'm just going to randomly say:

      SachiMochi wrote:

      My least favorite character is Chika. I have gotten tired of genki characters, and they have kinda became pretty cliche for me. But I still luv her tho <3
      Lmao same, I'm pretty bored of Genki characters as they're usually like the main character of every anime XD

      But still she's an aqours member so I love her and I'm just finding a reason to post :honoka2:

      Neptunia is Love, Neptunia is Live


      Ranko <3
    • Updating this now that Kanan has done things and is now no longer my least favourite girl and I don't want to put You on there in that place because she will hopefully get more time to show more of her character later as well.

      So umm... I guess like with muse, I don't really have a least favourite girl at the moment, unless someone does something to make me dislike them I guess.
    • Kyumaki wrote:

      Yaaaa we definitely do not need anymore debates on Kanan 'shunning' Mari

      Like cmon, they've made up now and everything and they're OTP

      Okay so I don't die from just posting this one thing, I'm just going to randomly say:

      SachiMochi wrote:

      My least favorite character is Chika. I have gotten tired of genki characters, and they have kinda became pretty cliche for me. But I still luv her tho <3
      Lmao same, I'm pretty bored of Genki characters as they're usually like the main character of every anime XD
      But still she's an aqours member so I love her and I'm just finding a reason to post :honoka2:
      Actually Chika isnt such a genki character though. She's trying to be. ... that girl is trying so hard :honoka3:

      KINDGDOM HEARTS 3 IN 2018
    • Kanan episode 9 sealed it, I don't care if she's turning her character around the way she already acted to Mari in the past and the fact that she'd say this to a friend who did essentially nothing wrong made me infuriated with her.


      I never felt this negatively towards anyone in µ's, it will take a lot of improvements from her for me to get past how she acted thus far.

      If you friend request me in SIF, please message me saying you are from OTK | Signature by Setsuna | Avatar by @Cactuskhee
    • Kotohono wrote:

      Kanan episode 9 sealed it, I don't care if she's turning her character around the way she already acted to Mari in the past and the fact that she'd say this to a friend who did essentially nothing wrong made me infuriated with her.


      I never felt this negatively towards anyone in µ's, it will take a lot of improvements from her for me to get past how she acted thus far.
      That's my dad on the phone whenever he receives a scammy call xD
      Can we all appreciate the fact that out of Aqours, she's the one who has the most character development? And of course she acted that way because she was very annoyed and didn't want to have memories of being an idol again. Technically, I would have done the same thing if someone was creepily following me.

      Yoki wrote:

      Kyumaki wrote:

      Yaaaa we definitely do not need anymore debates on Kanan 'shunning' Mari

      Like cmon, they've made up now and everything and they're OTP

      Okay so I don't die from just posting this one thing, I'm just going to randomly say:

      SachiMochi wrote:

      My least favorite character is Chika. I have gotten tired of genki characters, and they have kinda became pretty cliche for me. But I still luv her tho <3
      Lmao same, I'm pretty bored of Genki characters as they're usually like the main character of every anime XDBut still she's an aqours member so I love her and I'm just finding a reason to post :honoka2:
      Actually Chika isnt such a genki character though. She's trying to be. ... that girl is trying so hard :honoka3:
      Well, she's still the energetic type of character. I know that she's trying so hard, but I think her personality is pretty cliche. But I don't hate her at all. She's simply just my least favorite

      Avatar and Sig
    • I can't even choose a worst girl. They are all too precious to me.

      Chika's energy and idealistic thinking really warms my heart. The way she cares for all the Aqours members is something I could never do! :chika2:

      You is a highly intuitive friend and even though she gets pushed to the side, she's still an interesting character with lots of dynamic! :you2:

      Riko is an incredibly talented composer and her voice makes my heart melt. The way she cares for Chika is really sweet. And she's pretty. :riko2:

      Ruby is exceptionally motivated and while she may be a bit cliché at first, she develops into a really round character with good sense. :ruby2:

      Hanamaru is just too innocent and sweet, her smile is the thing I live for! The way she developed in episode four gave me confidence too! :hanamaru2:

      Yoshiko is a really interesting character who is astonishingly relatable. Her two-sided character in the anime was a really good surprise! :yoshiko1:

      Mari seemed like just another prankster. But I realize now she was just trying to lighten the mood. I can relate to that awkwardness. :mari2:

      Kanan has a really interesting personality and dynamic. She is hard-working and disciplined, not to mention gorgeous! I really like her. :kanan1:

      Dia is abrasive, but she really just wants the best for everyone. She only looks down on others to try to raise them up. BEST GIRL BYE :dia1:



    • Dia or Chika honestly.

      Dia's bland design (though the mole is cool lol) and stern behavior even more than Eli, and that's a biggie at the beginning made me say "Nope nope nope"

      Chika is basically just Muse-inspired and relates the situation to that (school shuts down, let's become idols just like Muse!)... Genki, and haven't seen as many strong/motivational moments as Honoka did

      Display Spoiler

      Proud member of the N Girl Appreciation Club!

      Tomodachi | Reddit
      Display Spoiler


      My target is you~ <3
    • Whenever I see people hating on Dia (or Nico, for that matter) it makes me feel a bit personally attacked. And no, not because I'm all like "WAT??? u DON'T like my BEST GIRL?????!!! >:0000".

      I personally identify with Dia from Aqours the most and Nico from μ's the most. The reason Nico is one of my worst girls from μ's is not because I hate her or her personality. She was my best girl until I realized she was a lot like me, and I hate myself. I just hope I never start to dislike Dia, who I personally identify with as well (also I like her more so I don't wanna start disliking her).
      I'm just gonna copy stuff I see about Dia from this thread.

      "Dia's bland design (though the mole is cool lol) and stern behavior even more than Eli, and that's a biggie at the beginning made me say "Nope nope nope"
      "I didn't like her attitude in the beginning and although I know why she was like that now, it's made her my least favourite member. Plus she has the least appealing design to me."

      I'm a plain-looking person, I'm just really average. I'm not cute-looking, or even remotely interesting-looking. Also, I'm incredibly stern. Maybe even more so than Dia, Nico, Umi and Eli. But you wouldn't say anything like that to me (at least I don't think so), so why would you say it about Dia? Or maybe you would? I have feelings as well, and just rejecting someone for their behavior before you get to know them isn't okay. I'm not trying to start a fight or anything, but attacking a character who reminds me so much of myself just makes me want to hate myself even more.



    • My least favourites are Riko and Chika.

      Those two are kinda cute, however both appear plain to me. I got bored of them quickly and giving them more screentime and unnecessary talks (like the talking in the last episode) doesn´t help much either. Also, Riko and Chika are always appearing to be the "main characters" to me, when there are 9 charas that are supposed to be the main charas, I often just feel like it are 2 ;-;
      Why does Chika has to invite the other 2nd years and why does Riko has to stop them? Couldn´t that anybody else had done? Why do they have to talk about the live in the evening? Couldn´t that also had been a KananMari or RubyDia or whatever scene? Why those two? Why always those two?

      Please stop putting them into the center of attention, I don´t want to hate them :ruby1:


    • shoujogod wrote:

      My tastes seem to be opposite of the majority, lol. You is my least favorite, even though I still like her. The only thing I really don't like is her hair color; other than that, the other girls simply outshine her imo
      I agree with this. She seems... bland to me. Like she doesn't stand out that much. She has a good voice, but she didn't get much development in S1 hopefully S2 will change that, because I want to like her.
    • Starchild wrote:

      shoujogod wrote:

      My tastes seem to be opposite of the majority, lol. You is my least favorite, even though I still like her. The only thing I really don't like is her hair color; other than that, the other girls simply outshine her imo
      I agree with this. She seems... bland to me. Like she doesn't stand out that much. She has a good voice, but she didn't get much development in S1 hopefully S2 will change that, because I want to like her.
      Glad to see someone feels the same! I'm sure if she was given more screentime I'd grow to like her more, but as of now I'd definitely have the most difficulty describing You. There's just not much to say about her compared to everyone else
    • I'm not really sure who is my least favorite. I feel kinda apathetic towards several of the girls. I really like Riko, Chika, Hanamaru, Ruby and maybe Yoshiko. The rest just seem kinda uninteresting to me. Maybe You if I had to choose but that is only because I feel like she is the least fleshed out. Kanan might be tied for that spot because I don't feel like she is particularly interesting and the whole thing with Mari really bothers me.

      GoldieRaisuDesu wrote:

      My least favourites are Riko and Chika.

      Those two are kinda cute, however both appear plain to me. I got bored of them quickly and giving them more screentime and unnecessary talks (like the talking in the last episode) doesn´t help much either. Also, Riko and Chika are always appearing to be the "main characters" to me, when there are 9 charas that are supposed to be the main charas, I often just feel like it are 2 ;-;
      Why does Chika has to invite the other 2nd years and why does Riko has to stop them? Couldn´t that anybody else had done? Why do they have to talk about the live in the evening? Couldn´t that also had been a KananMari or RubyDia or whatever scene? Why those two? Why always those two?

      Please stop putting them into the center of attention, I don´t want to hate them :ruby1:
      I actually think Riko is super pretty. I find her to be the prettiest of the bunch. :honoka2:

      I have a few theories as to why Riko and Chika get so much attention. One theory is that the writing on this show was too rushed. There wasn't enough time to thoughtfully balance screen time and give everyone an interesting story or unique characteristics. It was much easier to flesh out two characters than nine, and just give them more screen time to fill, well, time. I know some people feel Sunshine is better than LLM, but I couldn't help but noticed how rushed the writing seemed compared to LLM. So I feel like this is definitely a possibility.

      Another theory is that Riko and Chika are Jukki Hanada's favorites so they get more screen time.

      A third is that they are intentionally being fleshed out more in order to help advance a yuri narrative. At the very least provide heavy subtext. The fandom is full of shippers so maybe they wanted to give fans something a little more juicy than what we had with LLM. Seeing as the movie actually seemed to acknowledge fan ships, I wouldn't be too surprised if this is the case.
      Nico Nico Ni!!! |S IF EN SN: OTK★NicoNi | Avatar by Magupakku | Signature by Kyumaki| If you friend request me in SIF, please message me saying you are from OTK!