Least favorite Aqours girl?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I honestly hated Maru's zura before SS aired. Anime girls with catchphrases usually annoy the living hell out of me.
      For some reason Maru is, alongside Rin, one of the few exceptions. She's my second best girl and her zura is just cute to me now. She's so precious I can even forgive her lack of knowledge of the world.

KINDGDOM HEARTS 3 IN 2018
    • Most definitely Chika Takami, and here's the reason why.

Now, I know Sunshine is supposed to be a spin-off of the original. But how much can they get away with in terms of copying it?

Display Spoiler
      I could talk a lot about this subject despite its controversy; but anyway, about Chika. Chika is essentially another Honoka.

Even being based off other characters, the other Aqours girls still have their own defining characteristics; (Mari's English, Hanamaru's background, Dia's admiration for Eli and her organization skills...) But Chika is no different from Honoka, to be honest. She's just a carbon copy.

"あなたが自分のために生きているなら、すべてはあなた次第です。 悲しみや後悔はありません。"

:yoshiko1: :yoshiko2: :yoshiko3: :yoshiko5: :yoshiko4:
    • Cider wrote:

Most definitely Chika Takami, and here's the reason why.

Now, I know Sunshine is supposed to be a spin-off of the original. But how much can they get away with in terms of copying it?

Display Spoiler
      I could talk a lot about this subject despite its controversy; but anyway, about Chika. Chika is essentially another Honoka.

Even being based off other characters, the other Aqours girls still have their own defining characteristics; (Mari's English, Hanamaru's background, Dia's admiration for Eli and her organization skills...) But Chika is no different from Honoka, to be honest. She's just a carbon copy.

I cant agree at all. :honoka4:
      They are completely different characters; the thing they share are being the leader and sometimes the genki stuff. But Chika is a lot less confident and popular than Honoka, she often acts completely different; I honestly don't think the two are even comparable except for their positions as leader :P

KINDGDOM HEARTS 3 IN 2018
    • Yoki wrote:

Cider wrote:

Most definitely Chika Takami, and here's the reason why.

Display Spoiler

I cant agree at all. :honoka4:They are completely different characters; the thing they share are being the leader and sometimes the genki stuff. But Chika is a lot less confident and popular than Honoka, she often acts completely different; I honestly don't think the two are even comparable except for their positions as leader :P
      There have been multiple occasions when Honoka doubted herself to the point of considering ending Muse.

• Ezee wrote:

@Cider

Uhm, saying Chika is a copy of Honoka is just wrong xD ... You can ask every Honoka lover here and they will you all tell you the same. If you just look superficially at them that might look like that but that doesnt mean its true. The core of their personility is completely different and thats what defines them as a character.
      I understand your point; and there are some differences. It's literally impossible for Chika to be EXACTLY like Honoka; but you have to admit that there are some similarities that could have been avoided.

• Cider wrote:

I understand your point; and there are some differences. It's literally impossible for Chika to be EXACTLY like Honoka; but you have to admit that there are some similarities that could have been avoided.
      There are much more differences then similarities. They have both kinda orange hair, they are not the smartest people on the planet and they are both leader of their groups (which they handle COMPLETELY different though). Thats all what i see as similarities.

Like I said before I dont think at all she is like Honoka, these two are really different and after all i'm an Honoka expert :honoka4:
    • Ruby. I think she is just boring, and I've never liked characters whose main point is just to be cute and scared of everything. It doesn't make me to say "aww", it just makes me annoyed. I also think she could have been designed better. Not the big fan of her hairstyle.

I also didn't like Mari at first, but I've grown on her more. She is amusing at the times and reminds me a lot of Nagi Rokuya in IDOLiSH7 series.
    • nanocci wrote:

I don't know anymore who's my least favourite. The thing is, when Dia held Ruby in Episode 8 and explained all what happened, I finally understood her.
      I think I have to move my rankings now. That means, You is my least favourite. She's kind of plain and uninteresting to me, not to mention that I don't like her voice a lot. :/
      Did I actually write that? Oh my god... :honoka4: I still absolutely dislike Dia. Ahem.
      Sorry You for putting you down back then, you've been blessing me way too much in SIF, I can't hate you.
    • honestly it's Kanan and You!

Kanan is mysterious at first, so I thought she would be just watching them in the back, and supporting them. But what I got is, she's creating so many misunderstanding between the three. I can't believe, at that moment I was so pissed, she thought she could be a hero for Mari? No. It's plain stupid for not discussing problems and just jump in, you think what you did was the best for them? Bullsh*t.

For You, I expected more for her... but she's just... ye, boring and plain, typical. (Swimsuit fanservice all the time woo~)

My least was Ruby and Hanamaru, but they turned out way better than I expected.
      :hanamaru1: :yoshiko2:

The post was edited 2 times, last by Miraizura ().