Favorite Aqours member?

• MyraMia07 wrote:

... I never did this-

Anyway, my best girl is :dia4:

Why? Well.. I'm a sucker for types like Dia. She's pretty, elegant but still has that dorky side to her.

Its also probably why Maki is best girl.

2nd best is :yoshiko5:

Why? She was my original best girl before Dia took over.

I dont really like her yohane act but her yohane peace sign is actually something i do often irl.. Shes also pretty damn cute. Look at her.

3rd best is :riko3:

Why? The best girl before I watched Sunshine.

Well, she's just so cute. She's pretty. And to top it off, she can play piano. I love charcters who can play musical instruments.

Also her love for doujins and not wanting anyone to know is similiar to me.. I have so many things i like that i hide..

TLDR: I like cool grills. :dia1: :riko2: :yoshiko1:

We share the same top 3 xD.

I absolutely love Dia, Yohane, and Riko! All three are precious beans, but the other members are sweet too~

☆ 120/120 loveca for Nico ★
      ☆ 10/? loveca for Nozomi ★
    • Riko was my initial favorite when I was first introduced to Love Live Sunshine from watching the Kimi no Kokoro wa Kagayaiteru kai PV. Her long red hair and golden eyes is an absolutely gorgeous design and her initial characterization of a calm, shy girl who easily panics when she gets nervous and thought she wasn't pretty or special reminded me a lot of myself. I love her singing voice, it's gentle, feminine, and mature sounding in contrast to the higher-pitched sounding voices such as Chika's. Plus she plays piano, which is something I used to do. Evidently, to this day where I have watched the first season of the anime, she's still my favorite, and I love her more than ever. I can relate to her in so many ways, and I don't think I have ever been able to relate to a fictional character as much as I could relate to her. The way she would get nervous when giving piano performances reminded me a lot of how I would myself get nervous when playing piano, especially during recitals. I loved that she was able to overcome that with the help of Aqours, and that inspired me to hopefully one day get back into playing piano and get better playing the piano. Her facial expressions crack me up, especially because I usually make the kinds of facial expressions she does too. Plus the fact that she likes yuri manga and tries to hide that from her friends is just lovely. I'm a yuri fangirl, and while I may not seem too shy about being one here on the Internet, I'm a bit more subtle about it in real life, and have to try to hide it from friends the way she does. But all in all, I love how much I can relate to Riko and I don't think I could ever pick anyone else as best girl.

Kanan is second best girl. All of that exercise she does must give her some really nice abs. I love that gorgeous long blue ponytail. As disappointing as it was that she didn't get that much screentime in the beginning of the anime and that I didn't like how she acted towards Mari in episode 9, I can look past that because I really like her motherly characteristics as one of the oldest girls in Aqours.
    • First, when the project was introduced, I took Dia my liking mostly because of her looks and her attitude seemed a lots of fun. Too bad they changed it a lot in the anime, and I didn't like her that much anymore. One of my better girls still, though.

Other girl I used to like from the beginning was You. I thought that she would be a lot like Rin, but she really wasn't which was actually good. She has become my favourite Aqours girl, because she is funny, cute and just awesome.

I also like Yoshiko very much, chuuninbyou characters usually are not my favourites but she is lots of fun and has the best singing voice of them all. Other girls I like are Hanamaru and Riko. I used to have Riko as my 2nd best girl, but lately I've been more into Yoshiko.
    • My favorite is definitely Watanabe You.

My initial fav was Yohane, later Chika, but then I end up decided that my best girl is You after watching the anime. I love her cheerful and positive personality, and how friendly she is towards everyone! Her singing voice is very nice, well, at least to me~ She tried (force herself?) to be cheerful for Chika and hides her envy or negative feelings...just to be the usual "cheerful You" that everyone knows...which I can relate after watching that episode. (I'm glad that the episode turns out well though, I really love the 2nd years Aqours in general, and my OT3 as well.)

In short, I love You-chan. I appreciate her and who she is, and hopefully 2nd season will do more justice to her character development <3
      Icon by @RealBucheon
    • KibouOuma wrote:

Turns out that my new best girl

She's my new best girl as well! Although I still love Yoshiko (Yohane), You-chan is just so pretty, and she's one of the reasons why I listen to CYaRon.

"Top idol, huh? We can definitely work it all out if you go with the perfection that is Hibiki!" - Hibiki Ganaha

YouTube | HiBikini | Twitter
    • GoldieRaisuDesu wrote:

My top 3 will probably be Hanamaru, Kanan and Yoshiku <3 Though I also like Mari, Riko and Chika! Quite neutral about You, Ruby and Dia so far

Correction, haha.

Favourite is :hanamaru3: : She's adorable and pretty. I love her "Zura" and her personality in general. Also, Maru has such a great voice <3

2nd favourite is :kanan3: : I enjoy her voice a lot because it's so unique and it has a warm touch. Plus she is so motherly and I'd definitely love to have a friend like her.

3rd favourite is :yoshiko3: : She was such a funny character and yet I could relate to her (kinda). Also, her singing voice is awesome!

I also like :dia4: :ruby5: :mari4:

I like them but not as much as the rest :you5: :riko5: :chika5: : They all seem a little plain to me.

Fun fact: The Aqours girl I am the most similar to in terms of personality is :riko4: . I don't pay piano or read Yuri manga though

• Display Spoiler
      Takami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami ChikaTakami Chika