The WW/EN SIF Updates Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TsUNaMy WaVe wrote:

In Israel I think we've got a good deal.
      I can't remember how much 50 gems cost, but 86 cost 200 ILS, and the packs (which basically gives 1 10+1 and 1 BT pull, worth 86 gems, right?) cost 125 ILS.
      According to my usual site for exchange rate, 200 ILS = 49.55 € (it's 49.99€ for 86 LC here) and 125 ILS, 30.55 € (50 LC are 29.99 -so should be the packs but...-, as shown in my pic above).
      Prices are right.
      MAL | Last FM | Youtube
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!
      (EN server) T2 (or T1) streak : 79 in a row (as of December 05), still going on.
      (JP server) T2 (or T1) streak : 42 in a row (as of November 30), still going on too.
      # of Medfes without best medley (all servers included) : Finally got it on the 5th event :D
    • Kane wrote:

TsUNaMy WaVe wrote:

In Israel I think we've got a good deal.
      I can't remember how much 50 gems cost, but 86 cost 200 ILS, and the packs (which basically gives 1 10+1 and 1 BT pull, worth 86 gems, right?) cost 125 ILS.
      According to my usual site for exchange rate, 200 ILS = 49.55 € (it's 49.99€ for 86 LC here) and 125 ILS, 30.55 € (50 LC are 29.99 -so should be the packs but...-, as shown in my pic above).Prices are right.

Well then I guess Israel is just the same as Europe when it comes to gems, but we got the right end with the packs. When I buy gems I use USD because it's slightly cheaper.
    • Fallen wrote:

So, next event should be GNGK Aqours token, right?

If I'm not mistaken, that was the first Aqours event that offered seals as song/score ranking rewards.

Will they give us seals now even though we still have some pending muse events where seals as rewards were not available?
      Well, they gave us 4.0 beforehand, so why not seals ?
      And yes, that was the 1st Aqours event with seals (but the real 1st one was the µ's Medfes before that)... AND dataminers (while browsing one of the dev servers) said there might be version update real soon so...
      MAL | Last FM | Youtube
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!
      (EN server) T2 (or T1) streak : 79 in a row (as of December 05), still going on.
      (JP server) T2 (or T1) streak : 42 in a row (as of November 30), still going on too.
      # of Medfes without best medley (all servers included) : Finally got it on the 5th event :D
    • Kane wrote:

Well, they gave us 4.0 beforehand, so why not seals ?And yes, that was the 1st event with seals... AND dataminers (while browsing one of the dev servers) said there might be version update real soon so...
      Well that event also came with V4.0.2 iirc, number might be wrong but it should be the version update for 2-4x LP & Token usage.

If you friend request me in SIF, please message me saying you are from OTK | Signature by Setsuna | Avatar by @Cactuskhee
    • Kane wrote:

Fallen wrote:

So, next event should be GNGK Aqours token, right?

If I'm not mistaken, that was the first Aqours event that offered seals as song/score ranking rewards.

Will they give us seals now even though we still have some pending muse events where seals as rewards were not available?
      Well, they gave us 4.0 beforehand, so why not seals ?And yes, that was the 1st Aqours event with seals (but the real 1st one was the µ's Medfes before that)... AND dataminers (while browsing one of the dev servers) said there might be version update real soon so...
      I see, then it might be possible to start getting seals in the next event.
      Thanks for the answer.

Signature by RegenaldOpura at DeviantArt
    • According to the dataminers (RayFirefist, Caraxian), maintenance for the update should start on Feb 14th, at 1:30 am UTC.
      Tweet deleted for now, couldn't save pics, but saw it :)
      4X multiplier confirmed.
      MAL | Last FM | Youtube
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!
    • Teddie wrote:

Kane wrote:

4X multiplier confirmed.
      YohaRuby event made easier.
      I'm not sure.

Tiers can be higher, because now will not just be about how much time you have
      to play the event. Now it will be about how many gems are you willing to spend in the event too.

It is possible that they will be easier, of course, but I wouldn't jump to conclusions yet.

Signature by RegenaldOpura at DeviantArt
    • If it follows JP trend, T2/T3 won't change much, but T1 got higher.
      Token event pre-multiplier : T1 : 64.7k / T2 : 40.1k / T3 : 21.5k
      After multiplier was added (so YohaRuby token) : T1 : 87.2k / T2 : 42.6k / T3 : 20.7k
      MAL | Last FM | Youtube
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!
    • Rexy wrote:

Great, can't wait~ :kotori2:
      Does this mean we'll also get stickers for song ranking? :kanan2:
      Probably. YohaRuby token event was the 1st Aqours event to get that. The real 1st one was the Honoka/Nico MF right before that on JP, but we're not there yet on EN.
      Also, found the pic on reddit with details, looks like it's only 4.1, not 4.2 :

We're also getting Samurai Nico promo UR, and special login bonus for the upgrade.
      MAL | Last FM | Youtube
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!
    • Kane wrote:

Rexy wrote:

Great, can't wait~ :kotori2:
      Does this mean we'll also get stickers for song ranking? :kanan2:
      Probably. YohaRuby token event was the 1st Aqours event to get that. The real 1st one was the Honoka/Nico MF right before that on JP, but we're not there yet on EN.Also, found the pic on reddit with details, looks like it's only 4.1, not 4.2 :

We're also getting Samurai Nico promo UR, and special login bonus for the upgrade.

ligin bonus
      But yay new updates!
    • I knew about the ligin bonus, but didn't say anything. Good, you saw it :P
      MAL | Last FM | Youtube
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!
    • So, we can play x4 any time we want. Does that mean there won't be an easy to SSS x4 Event song that only takes twenty-five playthroughs? Because I SSS'd a 75token event song once, and it felt like way too much playing.

Separate note, all this Nico, wow. Couldn't they have made the fanart Nico Cool or something? Four out of the six promo URs I know (there was one before Kotori, right?) are Smile attribute.
      Be T-Rexcellent to each other.
    • Phil wrote:

So, we can play x4 any time we want. Does that mean there won't be an easy to SSS x4 Event song that only takes twenty-five playthroughs? Because I SSS'd a 75token event song once, and it felt like way too much playing.
      iirc they reduced the amount clears to 45-50 ish for S clear the token song now I think?

If you friend request me in SIF, please message me saying you are from OTK | Signature by Setsuna | Avatar by @Cactuskhee