The WW/EN SIF Updates Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• An update is planned tomorrow.
      Maintenance will be from 1:30am to 11:30am UTC. Don't forget to burn all your LPs.

4.2 brings:
      • A option for filtering and sorting songs has been added to the top right of the lives screen
        • You can filter by attribute, trophies, campaigns (e.g. increased gold), singer (unit/solo, etc.)
        • Note that the filters are separate for µ's and Aqours, i.e. you cannot filter and get songs from both groups
      • Feature to change a unit from the unit selection screen before a song - simply tap the member you want to change
        • This cannot be done in Score Match events
      • The LP/event token multiplier now persists between songs
      • You can now jump from the assignment to the screen you need to be on to complete it
        • e.g. tapping the button on an assignment that says to recruit 10 members from µ's regular recruitment takes you to the regular recruitment screen
      • You can now remove training partners for lessons directly from the confirmation screen
      • An option for selecting members without any kizuna points and school idol skills has been added to the auto-create unit function
      • You can now sort by time requested on incoming/outgoing friend requests
      • If you have reached the maximum number of friends, the popup after a live asking whether or not to send a friend request will not show up
      • Various UI and bug fixe

It would be a miracle but why not if Klab update directly to 4.3:
      • A new button has been added to the unit composition screen that allows you to select all 9 members of a unit at once
      • A new button has been added to the unit composition screen that allows you disband the unit (this cannot be done on your main unit)
      • Changes to the guest selection screen:
        • Guests that match the attribute of the selected song are now prioritized
        • The bonus effects of UR/SSR center skills are now shown
      • A new button has been added to the friends score ranking in events (Score Match point rankings for Score Match events) that allows you to see the details leading up to that score
      • Your account recovery ID is now shown when you create a new password to transfer your account
        • Starting in early April, you will be required to use both the ID and the password in order to transfer your account
      • Various UI and bug fixes
      Changelogs from decaf.kouhi.me

I wait impatiently for the songs sort/filter.

EDIT: Finally It's just an update for Score Match Event. 4.2 will not be for today.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rubybyn ().

• My beloved Rin, yaaaaay~

As a side note, what is this with those awful tap sounds... I could've FCed Love Marginal master on first try if those stupid lama sounds wouldn't have been there.
      Are they gonna be there all day? Please say no, please say no....

(I'm probably the only one who hates april fools?)
      Goal to triple Rin UR: Smile (√) Pure (√) Cool (√) SUCCESS!
      ------------------
      Gems saved up for Pirate Rin: 241
      STs saved up for Pirate Rin: 8
      BTs saved up for Pirate Rin: 26
    • a-chan wrote:

My beloved Rin, yaaaaay~

As a side note, what is this with those awful tap sounds... I could've FCed Love Marginal master on first try if those stupid lama sounds wouldn't have been there.
      Are they gonna be there all day? Please say no, please say no....

(I'm probably the only one who hates april fools?)

I am pretty sure they are gone now. The alpacas on the screen are still there, but I haven't heard anymore alpaca noises when playing a live show :honoka4:

☆ 120/120 loveca for Nico ★
      ☆ 10/? loveca for Nozomi ★
    • Kurumi wrote:

But, am I the only one who is wondering where Bubble Umi went? xD
      2 simple tokens and 2 simple score match events remain. I think the two next cycles µ's/µ's/Aqours will be:
      Rock Eli -> SM Bubble Umi -> MedFes Skating Riko/Dia
      and
      SM Children's day Nozomi -> PuwaPuwa -> SM new Year Yohane/Mari.

I'm pretty confident about µ's token events since the gothic Youhane/Ruby were the last Aqours token event.
      But I'll not be surprised to see ChaFes rain NozoPana replace one SM event.

Wait and... play =)

EDIT: prevision fixed.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rubybyn ().

• got news who is playing TW server

can transfer data only this
      your gold coins/rank/members(included kizuna)/idol storage capacity limit/story/LP/LIVE/BT/Scouting ticket/your profile/idol's skill/seals/friend's pts scouting

cant transfer data for this
      loveca/friends/friends ID(if migrate to WW/ENG will change)/loveca purchase transaction/gift box and history(needs to be finished)

source(gamer.tw bahamut SIF forums,chinese): forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=25965&snA=7255&tnum=15

ps:tw server data migrate to ENG server will give 50 loveca/3 scouting ticket as make up(May 17)

Idol Adopt by milkywhipped
    • "Welcome Spring Campaign" Login Bonuses!
      On EN server until April 27.

#1 - 1 Love Gem
      #2 - 400,000 Gs
      #3 - 1 Love Gem
      #4 - 400,000 Gs
      #5 - 1 Scouting Ticket
      #6 - 1 Love Gem
      #7 - 1 SR Yoko Sato (Teacher)
      #8 - 20 N Stickers
      #9 - 1 Scouting Coupon
      Goal to triple Rin UR: Smile (√) Pure (√) Cool (√) SUCCESS!
      ------------------
      Gems saved up for Pirate Rin: 241
      STs saved up for Pirate Rin: 8
      BTs saved up for Pirate Rin: 26