The WW/EN SIF Updates Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Log-in -bonus for the summer festival is working fine, 4 LGs and a wallpaper as they promised and I got the first LG today. There will be same kind of log-in bonus for Aqours as well later on.

The rest of the stuff I got were from the summer festival event goals though I'm not quite sure why we got them without actually making any goals... expect if the event counted them beforehand or something. After that, I completed other goals where I got several support cards and G if I remember correctly.

But yeah, where are the promised B-side songs? They didn't appear on Friday as they announced and I think nobody has seen them. At least none of my friends had played either of those songs so I think it must be the same with all the players.
    • demmichan wrote:

But yeah, where are the promised B-side songs? They didn't appear on Friday as they announced and I think nobody has seen them. At least none of my friends had played either of those songs so I think it must be the same with all the players.
      Yup, nobody's seen them. The elusive songs.
      Not a good time playing rhythm games (at least the ones I play) : Events switched + B-side songs missing + capped skill up boost (now corrected) this event on WWSIF, Bang Dream had bugged multi live rooms, event delayed 1 day... sheesh.
      MAL | Last FM | Youtube
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!
      (EN server) T2 (or T1) streak : 77 in a row (as of November 11), still going on.
      (JP server) T2 (or T1) streak : 41 in a row (as of November 15), still going on too.
      # of Medfes without best medley (all servers included) : Finally got it on the 5th event :D
    • @Phil Other goals will be added every 3 days (Oct 4, 7, 10 & 13) ;)
      MAL | Last FM | Youtube
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!
      (EN server) T2 (or T1) streak : 77 in a row (as of November 11), still going on.
      (JP server) T2 (or T1) streak : 41 in a row (as of November 15), still going on too.
      # of Medfes without best medley (all servers included) : Finally got it on the 5th event :D
    • Phil wrote:

So, did anybody else just get all the Summer Memories Achievements without completing any Summer Memories Challenges? And why aren't the featured Games Station songs on B-Sides? Is klab just messing with me?
      I think these goals are completed due to previous exclusive WW goals which may be counted in these summer memories.
      Today was Christmas =D
      EN: Rubybyn
    • Rubybyn wrote:

I think these goals are completed due to previous exclusive WW goals which may be counted in these summer memories.
      Today was Christmas =D
      I mean, that would make sense, except the conditions for all the Achievement goals were "Complete X-number Summer Memories Challenges." It's not like we've had these goals before, so how could we have already completed them?
      Be T-Rexcellent to each other.
    • Okay so the B-side songs finally arrived today but WTF Klab??? It seems that at least the song on the µ's' side has the same prizes as the daily expert songs or a master song. I saw a picture of this in Twitter and I didn't pay attention this in my own game at all, but has anyone else experienced the same? I mean, how many more mistakes they can make with these B-side songs?
    • I won't complain tho, 4 loveca instead of 1 for a SS, I'm OK with it :P
      MAL | Last FM | Youtube
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!
    • Yeah I didn't complain either, I just thought it was really weird since Starwberry Trapper didn't have this same error. I was afraid they will start taking LG away from us but apparently they decided to do nothing and we got 5 Love Gems from it if we managed to FC the song and everything. Weird error though.

Now they at least claimed to be investigating about that strange Summer Goal thing, were player were getting prizes from goals straight away when the campaign actually begun. For now on, they haven't released anything according to it, they are just looking into that matter. I would like to know what that was and maybe we get to know it some day. But it has been several says now with no more information whatsoever. I wish that the rest of the campaign goes smoothly but since it is Klab, you never know.
    • WW SIF is now celebrating the 40 millions players worldwide :)

1. Special login bonus
      3 periods (Oct 15-Oct 21, Oct 22-Oct 28, Oct 29-Nov 4) where you can get these :
      • Day 1 N Sticker x10
      • Day 2 Love Gem x1
      • Day 3 Friend Pts. 10000 pts
      • Day 4 Love Gem x1
      • Day 5 SR Yoko Sato x1
      • Day 6 Love Gem x1
      • Day 7 Scouting Ticket x1
      2. Special packs : From Oct 15 till Nov 4, you can buy these packs (1 for µ's, 1 for Aqours) containing :
      • Scout 11 Scouting Ticket x1
      • SSR or above Scouting Ticket x1
      • SR Hiroko Yamada x5 (Yoko Sato for Aqours)
      • SR Alpaca x3 (Shiitake for Aqours)
      3. Promo URs coming back to the seal shop from Oct 15 till November 14. 100 N seals per UR.
      • Kotori Minami "Snowman, Kotori Style"
      • Eli Ayase "Together at the Beach"
      • Maki Nishikino "Christmas Night"
      • Nozomi Tojo "Try Your Luck"
      • Hanayo Koizumi "μ's Cherries!"
      4. Omoi Yo Hitotsu Ni Nare R cards coming on October 27 (I guess after the next event).

So not only they skipped the Circus set, they also skipped Happy Party Train R.
      MAL | Last FM | Youtube
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!
    • No rate up for new member and the cards added last time (Nozomi and Eli Bouquer ver.) are in the box, so don't hope for a refund this time.
      That also adds another proof that Osanpo was indeed due instead of the Koto/Eli Medfes switch last event, banner was that one at that time ;)
      MAL | Last FM | Youtube
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!