Should μ's have stopped getting cards after they completed the pairs?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Should μ's have stopped getting cards after they completed the pairs?

Should μ's have stopped getting cards after they completed the pairs? 34
        Yes (10) 29%
        No (20) 59%
        Not sure (4) 12%
      This is a question that I don't think has been asked but I know many of you have an opinion on it.

Should μ's have stopped getting cards after they completed the pairs?

In my opinion, I think they should have stopped. It would be easier on KLab, and we wouldn't have some pairs get two sets of cards (like NozoEli has two, while most others have one).
    • In my opinion it was, and still is, perfectly fine for them to continue releasing cards---there's no reason not to, IMO, aside from the unevenness in pair numbers. There are still a lot of people out there more attached to μ's than they are to Aqours and without new cards coming out, the franchise would've lost a sizable portion of the fanbase (the section that's more attached to μ's) and a large amount of profit that's tied to that.

I might be biased with this as a relative newcomer as well, but personally, having new μ's cards come out every once in a while also gives me the feeling that I'm not looking at something that's already over, but something that continues to live on in spirit. It makes me feel that I'm not completely left behind in the franchise, catching up to Aqours all the time.

Some of the newer sets might not look as good as the old ones, sure, but then there's Flower Bouquet which beats most Aqours sets any day for me :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by C5Ginga ().

• I said not sure because

When Klab made the SSRs rarity this kinda forces them to make more since it would be awkward for muse to literally have a single SSR each. I think they should have just made some more SSR only sets for the anime/PV/subunit outfits then end when Bokuhikari SSR set came out. But Klab had different plans.

If Klab didn't make the SSR rarity, I think they should have stopped from my emotional view but at the same time I know would from logical view that would be a rather risky and irational business decision since they didn't know then if Aqours and Sunshine would a success and retain their playerbase (thus profits thus the game it's self being at risk).

If you friend request me in SIF, please message me saying you are from OTK | Signature by Setsuna | Avatar by @Cactuskhee
    • Tbh I don't see why they should stop making cards as there's still fans of muse out there but on the other hand, I feel like the new cards are low quality so why should they even spend the effort on them. I dunno, maybe they could make all sorts of different pick up boxes for muse and focus on new aqours cards. I say this when Umi is still my best girl and I'm kinda hyped whenever she gets a new UR (well so far only flower bouquet (where her idolized face doesn't fit her))

Neptunia is Love, Neptunia is Live

Ranko <3

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kyumari ().

• As a paying player who also happen to have no interest in Aqours cards what so ever, I'm happy they still release new μ's cards.
      I know for sure that if they would stop making Eri cards, they would also stop getting my money. I would still play, but buying gems? No way.
      I don't know how many like me there are out there, but I guess any paying customer is important to Klab.
    • TsUNaMy WaVe wrote:

As a paying player who also happen to have no interest in Aqours cards what so ever, I'm happy they still release new μ's cards.
      I know for sure that if they would stop making Eri cards, they would also stop getting my money. I would still play, but buying gems? No way.
      I don't know how many like me there are out there, but I guess any paying customer is important to Klab.
      This.

There are a lot of players who are not interested in Aqours at all. To stop making μ's cards so early would have hurt KLab bussiness.

I won't say I'm not interested in Aqours, but I'm with Wave here, as soon as they stop making Umi cards, I most likely will stop purchasing gems.

Signature by RegenaldOpura at DeviantArt
    • Fallen wrote:

TsUNaMy WaVe wrote:

As a paying player who also happen to have no interest in Aqours cards what so ever, I'm happy they still release new μ's cards.
      This.
      There are a lot of players who are not interested in Aqours at all. To stop making μ's cards so early would have hurt KLab bussiness.

I won't say I'm not interested in Aqours, but I'm with Wave here, as soon as they stop making Umi cards, I most likely will stop purchasing gems.
      Hmm. That's true. But honestly (if I bought gems at all), if they stopped making Honoka cards, I'd still buy gems for Yoshiko, because I support KLab and everything they do.
    • Obviously not, KLab will never shoot itself in foot by throwing so big piece of fanbase.
      Also, despite disbanding of Muse, Bushiroade still can and will use the group as a part of this franchise. Few months ago japanese people gets SIFAC, and Muse are as important part of this game as Aqours.

Also, recording those 2-3 lines per card for VA of muse is not a big deal i believe, and it's not that they have any way to stop making it - they are part of an entertainment industry, they either do their job or end their career, probably permamently.
    • Fallen wrote:

TsUNaMy WaVe wrote:

This.

This². I'm not interested in Aqours at all. I don't invest much money, but if they'd stopped making µ's cards, maybe they'd take out their scouting completely sooner or later because they're only outdated, old cards. If that would be the case, I would never scout again, and sooner or later would lose interest in the game. Because no scouting is boring. New events, promos etc only about Aqours are boring for me too and of no interest.
      Goal to triple Rin UR: Smile (√) Pure (√) Cool (√) SUCCESS!
    • a-chan wrote:

Fallen wrote:

TsUNaMy WaVe wrote:

This.There are a lot of players who are not interested in Aqours at all. To stop making μ's cards so early would have hurt KLab bussiness.

This². I'm not interested in Aqours at all. I don't invest much money, but if they'd stopped making µ's cards, maybe they'd take out their scouting completely sooner or later because they're only outdated, old cards. If that would be the case, I would never scout again, and sooner or later would lose interest in the game. Because no scouting is boring. New events, promos etc only about Aqours are boring for me too and of no interest.
      I'm interested in Aqours, but I do prefer μ's. However, I just think the quality of event cards and even normal scouting cards have gone down and aren't doing them justice. I guess they do wanna keep their customers though.
    • Hime wrote:

I'm interested in Aqours, but I do prefer μ's. However, I just think the quality of event cards and even normal scouting cards have gone down and aren't doing them justice. I guess they do wanna keep their customers though.
      I don't feel like the quality has gone down personal the birthstone set was really good, the pool set was good, PJ party set was alright (KotoUmi SSRS were great) and the flower set looks to be amazing, the only quality drop been a few of the event cards and some of the initial SSRs.

If you friend request me in SIF, please message me saying you are from OTK | Signature by Setsuna | Avatar by @Cactuskhee
    • Kotohono wrote:

Hime wrote:

I don't feel like the quality has gone down personal the birthstone set was really good, the pool set was good, PJ party set was alright (KotoUmi SSRS were great) and the flower set looks to be amazing, the only quality drop been a few of the event cards and some of the initial SSRs.
      I totally agree. And initial SSRs aside, Aqours also suffered from the low quality event cards, not just μ's.
    • Hime wrote:

I just think the quality of event cards and even normal scouting cards have gone down and aren't doing them justice.
      This is why I suggested they not make them. It's not as if I hate μ's cards, it's just that their design is not doing them well. It's as if they are like the promo cards. I swear KLab is trying to get people to scout for Aquors members instead of μ's members. Why even try making μ's cards if they're not going to look their best? What's the point?

Set before Aquors arrived:
      After Aquors arrived:
      "I'd rather die than live a life without passion" ~전정국

Made by @Setsuna
    • I don't think you can generalize the art of the sets. There have been many sets already that aren't as good as others. µ's and Aqours likewise. And it's also personal taste.
      The event cards for Aqours aren't always good either. And the µ's birthstone and flower set are gorgeous. So is the new job set of Aqours.
      Goal to triple Rin UR: Smile (√) Pure (√) Cool (√) SUCCESS!
    • I say they definitely had to keep µ's, most reasons were already mentioned and yeah, I see no point in leaving them out now just because there's another group. If they just stopped, newer players would never be able to clear some of the goals/titles etc and they'd be taken the chance to get attached to µ's as well if they started with Aqours and didn't know Honoka's group yet. Those who don't want µ's in the game anymore can just stop scouting them but why take away the chance for those who want to?

@Mochi

Pana before Aqours arrived:

Pana after Aqours arrived:

:yoshiko1: