5.0 hits global version!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 5.0 hits global version!

The 5.0 update finally hit EN/global version!

Better late than never, here's a quick guide to what has changed and what is to be expected due to what changed on JP at that time.

• New login bonus design & new login bonuses: You now can see what login bonus you get for the whole month. Plus there are bonuses like N seals/stickers and Rs like Alpacas, including violet ones.
      • "Choose your UR (girl)" pack in the shop:
        You can now purchase a special pack in the shop that allows you to scout for a chosen girl with a 100% UR rate.
      • New master song goals with older master songs, similar to the ones already released like Cutie Panther and Binetsu Kara Mistery ("clear song XY 1/2/3 times" and "FC song XY")
      • New general goals concerning featured songs on B-sides plus birthday goals for Kotori's upcoming birthday
      • THEORETICALLY also the 10/25 BT scouts that are already available since some time, but they have been added to JP in connection to the 5.0 update iirc.

This is all we know so far of EN/global version's changes, so what did JP have that is to be expected on EN/global version soon, too?

• New event "Bandori" / "Strolling Party"
      • Slide notes master songs
      • New rhythm icon design

Personally, I'm very looking forward to the slide notes master songs :kotori2:
      Goal to triple Rin UR: Smile (√) Pure (√) Cool (√) SUCCESS!
    • Finally! Klab didn't give a version 4.1.6! :honoka2:

New rhythm icon design is already available.
      The new features in the team builder screen.
      There are high chance the next Aqours event is the first rally.
      There are high chance the next master song is Sore ha Bokutachi no Kiseki with swing notes.

We got also all new features from version 4.2.
      Possibility to see the best song and team of friends in the Friend Ranking in event.
      Sort/filter for song and friend list.
      Possibility to adjust your teams in the team selection screen before start a song.
      A smarter friend selection screen before a song.

The version 5.1 should come with the first friendly event which should come over a year (12 µ's events before).
      The version 5.2 should come with the second rally event which should come within 7 months (6 Aqours events before). I think 5.1 will never show up XD

EDIT: Just notice daily masters are already playable...
      EN: Rubybyn
      JP: ルビビン

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rubybyn ().

• Ahhh I still wish they would let slide notes be an option, Apparently I have yet to do Nico Puri on Master, attempted it, and those damn Swipe Notes kill the chance of me doing it, Dang it KLab, either make them an option or put them in Easy/Normal/Hard/Expert songs so we can get used to them!, lol.

Enjoy everything else though, aside from my inability to purchase the "UR Girl of choice!" thing, I hate being so freaking broke, UR Dia escapes me yet again, lol.....

Easily best girl to me, No doubt about it.......Now please come home in UR form on EN ;( :salt:
    • I'm having more fun slamming my face against these slide note songs than I've had with this game in years. Having Stamina matter again is just great. Can't wait to get back to it after the event.

SSFYuji wrote:

Apparently I have yet to do Nico Puri on Master, attempted it, and those damn Swipe Notes kill the chance of me doing it, Dang it KLab, either make them an option or put them in Easy/Normal/Hard/Expert songs so we can get used to them!, lol.
      You get to practice with Hanayo when Nawatobi Master rolls around again. Not sure why the Live Show selection screen doesn't show it having slide notes, but they're there, and it's just as easy as every other version of the song :hanayo1:
      Be T-Rexcellent to each other.