LLSS 2nd Season Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
      hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh
      Display Spoiler
      Ase to chi to namida de hikaru tsubasa de ima zenbu zenbu okizatte
      Tobe FLY takaku FLY
      SAIHATE NO MIRAI E
      Kizudarake no wakadori ga sora wo niranderu
      Kokoro wo mu ni shite mukaikaze ni nori josou wo tsukete
      HOPPU SUTEPPU JAMPU de
      Teikuu hikou suru yatsura ga waraou to umi no hate ga mitai
    • I don't really like the op nor the ed. I liked the ones from the first season better. It felt like visual wise, both songs were made to look like how LLS2 op and ed looked like. In the ed though, I liked the bus part. But I didn't like how they reused an entire scene at the end (all of them in the sea). And what pissed me off even more is how they reused the scene but they changed it too - the Aqours on the sand is upside down. To me, it just made it look stupid.

As for the episode itself, I think it was fine. I just felt they shoved a lot of the catchphrases really hard (zura, buu buu desu wa etc). But it's not only a sunshine problem, looks like they are overdoing it with the catchphrases all over the place (like in the all stars app pvs, they really shoved µ's ones there too). But in an anime it's more annoying.
    • All my doubts have disappeared.
      Display Spoiler
      Oh god, I'm still smiling. This was a beautiful episode in every aspect. The only downside was that we didn't actually get a new PV, but I have no doubts this new song will be beautiful.
      I cant even say everything I want to say; everything was so cute and great. The first years were absolutely adorable (as was Kanan with her fright of ghosts lol), Mari's heavy metal moment made me smile, the interactions between the first and third years and how Dia and Ruby tried their hardest to bring them together... it was just perfect.
      except for You being the only one to get completely ignored but... I'm getting used to it lol

Also, the ending song this time seems to be the full member version, but who did the third solo after You? It didn't sound like Chika last episode. Kinda like Ruby.
      Also, I'm glad the last scene really changes girls every week. Maru looked beautiful.
      My hopes for this season have been restored! Can't wait for more.

KINDGDOM HEARTS 3 IN 2018
    • The 2nd ep was way better than the first, I really liked it. Mari's statue at her house killed me, lol.
      Also it was nice not to focus on the 2nd years for a change. We saw the others more AND still had the 2nd years too, it was executed very well imo.
      Not much to say about what actually happened, it was cute. I'm glad Kanan is getting back all the screen time she lost in the first season, lol.
    • Episode 2 was just, ok to me. Here's my review.
      Display Spoiler
      I find it weird by the fact that Chika asserts positivity as a leader but does not do anything significant yet to achieve the goal. For me, the part where Chika drew Riko instead of making lyrics was funny, but at the same time, I think that took quite a fall since that implies that Chika is not taking it seriously as a leader of Aqours. But still it is understandable since Chika is having a hard time doing it. I just hope that Chika would be a more responsible leader and not being too dependent on her fellow members.

This is just my point of view btw, I may be wrong.

Looking forward for episode 3.
    • gosh. i loved. this episode.

Display Spoiler
      Not only does it explain why dont the first and third years hardly interact, it does a pretty good job at it too. Dia and Ruby trying their best is literally best things I've seen. Not to mention, MARI'S ROCK MUSIC. ITS AMAZING.
      Kanan was adorable for some reason in this episode. It was nice to see that side of her, finally. Also when Kanan hugged Dia my shipping self just went :eyes:
      Overall. This episode was a good thing. Thank you Season 2.
    • Juanka888 wrote:

Pd: I was dissapointed that Yoshiko didn´t like it Mari's song... Fallen Angels should like Metal!
      Yeah, me too. With all those differences between the year groups I was waiting for them to decide to split into subunits. And from the Guilty Kiss songs we've had so far, it should have been Yoshiko's type of music imo, at least she shouldn't have hated it so much. I guess we won't get the trios tho, µ's didn't include the subunits in their anime either.
      Anyways, I'm glad that each episode makes it more clear to me who my faves are and who I don't like too much, which is a good thing I think. Guess they are bringing out the characters more now, even though I agree with @TsUNaMy WaVe that the catch phrases are getting annoying when being overused.
    • Rexy wrote:

Juanka888 wrote:

Pd: I was dissapointed that Yoshiko didn´t like it Mari's song... Fallen Angels should like Metal!
      Yeah, me too. With all those differences between the year groups I was waiting for them to decide to split into subunits. And from the Guilty Kiss songs we've had so far, it should have been Yoshiko's type of music imo, at least she shouldn't have hated it so much. I guess we won't get the trios tho, µ's didn't include the subunits in their anime either.Anyways, I'm glad that each episode makes it more clear to me who my faves are and who I don't like too much, which is a good thing I think. Guess they are bringing out the characters more now, even though I agree with @TsUNaMy WaVe that the catch phrases are getting annoying when being overused.
      I thought exactly the same thing about Yoshiko! I was surprised that she didn’t like Mari’s music! :( I was also hoping for a sub-unit division. It would have been great to watch them interact with their sub-unit. I hope to see that in the other episodes!
    • I'm pretty disappointed about this episode because it was a total clone from the same episode of Love Live School Idol Project. I hope Sunrise make the next episode where Aqours doesn't perform their new song on Saint Snow stage. I expect a new song from Saint Snow in addition to Aqours one.

But I'm also pretty satisfied about this 1st/3rd years centered episode. 2nd years were overrepresented until now.
      Although it's pretty strange from Yohane to doesn't support the Mari's music while she's the center of Strawberry Trappers and Kowareyasuki.
      Apparently, Maru got a cellphone in this episode... Mirai Zura! x)

Rexy wrote:

µ's didn't include the subunits in their anime either.
      The equivalent episode for µ's was subunits centered: Printemps searched for costume, Bibi searched for music and Lyly White searched for lyrics.
    • Rubybyn wrote:

I'm pretty disappointed about this episode because it was a total clone from the same episode of Love Live School Idol Project. I hope Sunrise make the next episode where Aqours doesn't perform their new song on Saint Snow stage. I expect a new song from Saint Snow in addition to Aqours one.

But I'm also pretty satisfied about this 1st/3rd years centered episode. 2nd years were overrepresented until now.
      Although it's pretty strange from Yohane to doesn't support the Mari's music while she's the center of Strawberry Trappers and Kowareyasuki.
      Apparently, Maru got a cellphone in this episode... Mirai Zura! x)

Rexy wrote:

µ's didn't include the subunits in their anime either.
      The equivalent episode for µ's was subunits centered: Printemps searched for costume, Bibi searched for music and Lyly White searched for lyrics.
      I don't think it's anything like the trip episode from µ's s2. The problem is different, and also the characters structure (which characters were used) is different. If I had to compare it to a µ's episode, it'll be the love wing bell one, because that one had barely any 2nd years either. But ofc there the problem was focused on one character (Rin), so it's also totally different.
      Tl;dr I really think this episode is probably one of the most not-similar-to-µ's ones.
    • Yoki wrote:

All my doubts have disappeared.
      Display Spoiler
      Oh god, I'm still smiling. This was a beautiful episode in every aspect. The only downside was that we didn't actually get a new PV, but I have no doubts this new song will be beautiful.
      I cant even say everything I want to say; everything was so cute and great. The first years were absolutely adorable (as was Kanan with her fright of ghosts lol), Mari's heavy metal moment made me smile, the interactions between the first and third years and how Dia and Ruby tried their hardest to bring them together... it was just perfect.
      except for You being the only one to get completely ignored but... I'm getting used to it lol

Also, the ending song this time seems to be the full member version, but who did the third solo after You? It didn't sound like Chika last episode. Kinda like Ruby.
      Also, I'm glad the last scene really changes girls every week. Maru looked beautiful.
      My hopes for this season have been restored! Can't wait for more.
      I've heard it was Yoshiko!

I loved this ep and I got many chika screenshots! :chika3:
    • Sorry for late reply, but this is definitely another solid episode of this season. I've really enjoyed many moments like Chika's drawings of Riko's face expressions before Riko has gotten mad at Chika, Mari turning on one of the death metal songs, which turned all the first-years off, and Mari throwing the volleyball right at Yohane's face, and it bounced through both first-years' faces as well, then Mari was like "Oh?" Best of all, Kanan has taken care of a cat for a bit. Anyway, the first-years and the third-years were struggling to decide which song would they get to create, due to different tastes of music, so the girls had to do activities together to know more about each other, as if they didn't get to know each other enough if they wanted to make a next song. Later in the Buddhist temple, the girls caught the drips from the ceiling, and they finally get to bring their differences together.

"Top idol, huh? We can definitely work it all out if you go with the perfection that is Hibiki!" - Hibiki Ganaha

YouTube | HiBikini | Twitter