LLSS 2nd Season Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Yasuo That's Yoshiko's thing. She won't get moderation because they already settled the matter in S1.

Anyway. I absolutely loved the episode, nothing at all bothered me. The Seira scene was a nice touch and hopefully hits Saint Snow haters in the face lol.
      No weakness > You with pigtails > one weakness
      Dia is such an adorable dork, I love her very very much. I think she passed Chika and Ruby and is now my #5 haha.
      As much as they suck with plot, their character episodes are great.
      I'm not quite sure how to feel about a Riko episode.... the preview looks nice enough, so I won't complain for now.
      It's weird You is the one in the ending shot despite this being a Dia episode and her singing the ending lol.

KINDGDOM HEARTS 3 IN 2018
    • Can I say. How much I love this episode.

Plot:

Display Spoiler
      Anyway, it focuses on Dia wanting to be closer to the 1st and 2nd years. Dia feels like she can't get closer to them due to her personality. The truth is, her personality is actually a cover up for how shy and scared she is, and is easily lonely. But at the end, Chika assures her that her personality means nothing to them as she always makes Aqours in perfect shape. They admire Dia a lot and even called her -chan.

ANYWAY. THIS EPISODE DESCRIBES WHY I LOVE KUROSAWA DIA SO MUCH. She's such a good kid ;;; This episode was beautiful, and I really like season 2 so far. Next episode? DOGGOS. Not a fan of dogs, but hey.
      dump threadsukutomo

I want to be a presence that makes everyone smile!
    • Yoki wrote:

It's weird You is the one in the ending shot despite this being a Dia episode and her singing the ending lol.
      I might be completely wrong but I think it's to do with the BD volumes. Episode 1 is BD 1 and has Chika at the end. BD2 has episodes 2 & 3 and has Hanamaru on the cover who was at the end of episode 2 with nobody episode 3. So I'd guess You will be on the cover of BD3 possibly with the person at the end of episode 5 on the back.
    • I just remembered one thing which kinda rubbed me the wrong way. It's when Kanan told Chika that she "has a nose for those things" as in noticing when someone is feeling down or not well... she honestly didn't give me that expression before, considering the You thing. It kinda feels like they just suddenly pushed this protagonist-like thing onto Chika.

• Good episode this week too! Like the 2nd one, It seems Aqours got closer to each other. Dia, don't dare call your friends by -san anymore!
      In the second part, I got Koi ni Naritai Aquarium in the head the whole time, I wonder why. :you5:
      Chika acted like a leader for the first time in this season. This poise was great to see and for this time I didn't complain about her useless speeches too. Chika made a great leap forward in my appreciation! Hang in there Chika!
      In other hand, Ruby... Why turn her into a real crybaby? It wasn't cute at all!
      Mari just looked like Nagi Sanzenin by found out what's look like a 5 Yens coin.
      I was surprised the school idol club run out of money. Didn't Mari promise to fund the club if Chika, You and Riko are able to fill the gym? Well, in fact I've no idea how clubs in japanese school are funding and how much x)

Yoki wrote:

No weakness > You with pigtails > one weakness
      Enjoy! =)
      I wonder if there are other official artworks...

Yoki wrote:

I'm not quite sure how to feel about a Riko episode.... the preview looks nice enough, so I won't complain for now.
      Is there other announcements for the next episode outside the anime?
      From the preview, I wouldn't say the dog is taken care by Riko but rather by Yohane.
    • Yoki wrote:

I just remembered one thing which kinda rubbed me the wrong way. It's when Kanan told Chika that she "has a nose for those things" as in noticing when someone is feeling down or not well... she honestly didn't give me that expression before, considering the You thing. It kinda feels like they just suddenly pushed this protagonist-like thing onto Chika.
      Yes, I was actually thinking the same thing! I'm so glad someone picked this up as well!
    • I finally watch the episode I was waiting for! All I have to say is that I’m not disappointed at all! Yohariko is everything I was dreaming of. They just go so well together and they surprisely understand each other so well. It was fun to see Riko-chan interacts with someone else than Chika. It made me love her more. Also, the ending song was awesome with only Aikyan and Rikako!
      :yoshiko5: :riko3:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lexa ().

• This was so adorable. I kinda loved everything about this episode so glad Yoshiko got the attention she deserves omg so I'll list my highlights.
      Display Spoiler
      1. THE NEW SAINT SNOW SONG. Their outfits are so beautiful??? I can't wait for their performance omg.
      2. Basically everything about Yoshiko and Riko? Eh yeah you saw it they are beautiful precious cinnamon buns and everything with the dog was adorable. I'd like Riko much more if she'd be paired with Yoshiko instead of Chika. The thing with the dog was really relatable for me because dogs are precious and I love my dog.
      3. Maru imitating Yoshiko. Feel the power of darkness zura.
      4. Yoshiko being really insecure about her fallen angel stuff. I'm glad they mentioned it again because it felt super incomplete how they left it back in her episode in S1.
      5. In general that scene when they were waiting for Anko. It was really touching and I love the way they interacted, it's a shame we didn't see it before and probably won't see it again.
      6. Two beautiul voices singing the ending :riko4: :yoshiko4:
      7. Both of them leaving the bus!! Really surprising for me and super adorable.
      What I didn't like....
      1. That they had to throw in a ChikaRiko scene, they just can't resist can they lmao

Hoping for new Saint Snow song performance next week. The preview looked like more stupid drama but I'm really satisfied with the past two episodes so I can handle it.

• Just watched the latest episode of the anime, and I couldn't be anymore happier that Riko has been liking dogs more. I'm especially glad that she has been finally getting along with Shiitake, the dog that used to scare Riko until now. This episode has made me love Riko alot more, and it's not only she got over her fear of dogs now, but she also had a good relationship with Yoshiko-chan (Yohane), who is easily one of my favorites. I got to say that Riko and Yoshiko is possibly my favorite pair of Aqours, because I'm a huge fan of both of those Tsurime-eyed girls. This episode is my favorite so far.

"Top idol, huh? We can definitely work it all out if you go with the perfection that is Hibiki!" - Hibiki Ganaha

YouTube | HiBikini | Twitter