LLSS 2nd Season Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• oof my heart
      this episode is great, in my opinion, of course. im so glad that the writers let riko create a bond with someone besides chika, since it seemed like riko only interacts with chika rather than with everyone else. the fact that yohsiko knows that riko's afraid of dogs, yet offered her to take care of it really shows how much yoshiko really cares about everyone in aqours, since she (and you) wanted to help riko with her fear. this episode just makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, even though yohariko isn't really a ship i prefer.
    • I have to say this episode is great! As a dog lover, this episode is well written and honestly I am gonna cherish this episode forever.

My review

Riko overcoming her fear of dogs is such a great episode. Riko taking care of a dog and eventually overcoming her fear of dogs is such a great way for a character development and teaching how nice would it be to take care of a dog.

To summarize, as a dog lover, I love everything in this episode. So good I have to say.

And since this is a Riko and Yohane's episode part 2, is there a possibility that there will be a Yousoro episode part 2? I hope that will happen!

Looking forward to the next episode!
    • I have very mixed feelings about this episode. Let's start with the positive things.
      Display Spoiler
      - LOVED the YohaRiko scene lol. Now Riko just needs to call Yoshiko Yocchan.
      -I love Seira's and Chika's relationship. And what Seira said about the LL the genwunners ahaha
      -This is pretty much a Chika episode; I liked what Riko and You said about her because it sums up her overall character really well, and if Chika would always act accordingly instead of spouting her kagayakitai bullshit I'd probably like her way more this season.

As for the rest... I really didn't like Kanan in this episode. In general, it seems like they just can decide on a character for her. Sometimes she's an optimist, then she's a complete pessimist. Her character is so inconsistent. Luckily this episode can be classified as Chika episode, because otherwise it would have been a story episode which pretty much gains nothing.

The new song... is very meh. The outfits are the ugliest in the entire franchise imo, I can't even enjoy the PV because of them, and the song itself may grow on me later but unlike My Main Tonight it didn't touch me at all so far.

Next episode seems to be story again, I hope we'll finally get the Saint Snow performance and that they at least manage to make it interesting to make up for the lack of character episodes.

KINDGDOM HEARTS 3 IN 2018
    • That episode was average for me! The Yohariko moment was awesome(Yoshiko finally called her Riri!). As for the rest, it was a little too dramatic. The little speech of You and Riko was cool, though. GRR, Kanan was so annoying in this episode. She finally got development, but instead of making me love her more, it made me hate her! The song at the end was great, but the costumes were so ugly! :P
    • Well honestly this episode is just fine, nothing much.

My review

Honestly, I feel like Kanan here has her character underdeveloped yet. If anything she also needs a part 2 Kanan episode so that she will have a complete character development and more of a supporter than someone who will bring everyone down. It may be understandable that she doesn't want to bring up what happened back then, but continuously halting Chika to do the formation the 3rd years is rather a tad bothersome. But at the end, she supported Chika so I guess for now that is fine.

The creators have heard our voices, Chika has her character improved. This is so far looking good.

Looking forward to the next episode.
    • this episode was really um- average at most. I DO HAVE AN UNPOPULAR OPINION THOUGH.

Display Spoiler
      I LIKE THOSE NEW OUTFITS THEY LOOK CUTE ;-; just get rid of the fur and id totally get the jackets if they were ever sold tbh. This song is also really cute, its kinda my type ><

I do have a concern. Since Chika's move is actually really dangerous irl and choreography rarely changes in the lives... An-chan will attempt this move. I hope she won't get hurt doing it..
      dump threadsukutomo

I want to be a presence that makes everyone smile!
    • ah yes, the episode. pretty bland imo, but it was still quite good.

MyraMia07 wrote:

Since Chika's move is actually really dangerous irl and choreography rarely changes in the lives... An-chan will attempt this move. I hope she won't get hurt doing it..
      i agree. when it mentioned "dangerous" and "dance" my automatic reaction was to scream in disapproval. though i've seen people do this before, i know that people get hurt from doing it (i had a friend who was a gymnast, and she told me that when she tried doing it, she twisted her ankle). and i feel like they're pushing them even more than muse. like, they have to do the hpt tour, and they've preformed live awfully early...
    • I love the beginning bit of the episode where Yoshiko and Riko has played the 'Fallen Angel' motto, which left Riko to be annoyed for a bit. Anyway:

Display Spoiler
      This was a pretty okay episode, but I just didn't really understand what Chika was trying to practice while her friends were supporting her, because what she practiced was the one that got her hurt really bad, which is why Kanan got really worried alot, much like she was worried about Mari two years ago. If she wanted to practice, she could at least bring the landing mats to keep her from getting hurt that bad. That being said, I'm not liking Kanan so much by the time that she has been putting Chika down. I know that Kanan does care for her alot, but Kanan should just let Chika do the things that she can do and not give up, which is the motivation that Chika has. I'm happy that Chika has developed her character as always, but I'm not so happy that it's not the same for Kanan. If anything, she's still one of my least favorites.

Also, I like the song of the performance, but I honestly don't like the outfits that the girls wore. They look awfully ridiculous in my personal opinion.

"Top idol, huh? We can definitely work it all out if you go with the perfection that is Hibiki!" - Hibiki Ganaha

YouTube | HiBikini | Twitter
    • I think it was an okay episode, I just didn't get why Chika had to do it all.
      I love her, so I don't complain about her screentime or a Chika-centered episode.. it's more like why didn't anyone else at least TRY to do the move as well and whoever makes it may be the center? I bet Kanan could have done it too with all her training and stuff. It felt so weird seeing all the girls watching Chika and just sitting there as if they don't have anything better to do like practicing as well or something? Yeah, whatever. I loved how Chika still couldn't do it even after everyones' cheers and was like "meh, this was the moment where it should have worked!!" though, I'm weak for obvious clichés being noticed and mentioned as such XD

YohaRiko scene was really nice and I don't care if it's true or just me but the way Chika repeated "Riri :chika5: " sounded somewhat jealous to me and since I ship YohaRiko almost as much as ChikaRiko, I couldn't ask for more :kotori2:

What else.. the song didn't leave a great impact imo and the costumes seemed a bit odd. The cheerleading-themed performance probably shows the support and backup of everyone in Aqours, the school and the town in general but I hoped for something more "shining in our OWN way"-ish costumes.
    • MyraMia07 wrote:

this episode was really um- average at most. I DO HAVE AN UNPOPULAR OPINION THOUGH.

Display Spoiler
      I LIKE THOSE NEW OUTFITS THEY LOOK CUTE ;-; just get rid of the fur and id totally get the jackets if they were ever sold tbh. This song is also really cute, its kinda my type ><

I do have a concern. Since Chika's move is actually really dangerous irl and choreography rarely changes in the lives... An-chan will attempt this move. I hope she won't get hurt doing it..
      Actually, I read Anchan is a black belt in karate or something? So I think she'll be fine haha. They wouldn't have included it if she couldn't handle it.

@Rexy I'm pretty sure because they need Chika as their center. It would be weird if someone else suddenly took the spotlight in a group which is registered with her as center... yeah, that's the only explanation I can come up with welp.

KINDGDOM HEARTS 3 IN 2018
    • As much as Kanan being a wet blanket in this episode dampened the mood, I actually like that she acted the way she did. I felt like there needed to be someone who was willing to be a realist when everyone else was being idealistic, Kanan knew that what Chika wanted was do was dangerous, because from her point of view, she has already seen the consequences of it herself already two years ago with Mari, and doesn't want the same to happen again. She told Chika exactly what she needed to hear whether she wanted to hear it or not. Chika needed to be told that she was performing something extremely risky. I think that helped Chika realize what she was getting herself into better. I know most people probably didn't like Kanan for being so pessimistic here, but I have to applaud Kanan for being the friend who was willing to speak the truth, because that's what real friends do for each other.

I'm still disappointed with the lack of screentime with Ruby and You though......
    • The new episode was wonderful. It started slow and pretty lame, but around the half of it it became great.
      I really liked how they didn't had enough people by some miracle (who the hell sign up for a school at 4am anyway?!), and I also liked the idea of putting the school's name in the history of Love Live. This season is so much better than the first one, I'm glad. lol.