[TRADE] - Both - 46 - 4 / 1 / 1

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TRADE] - Both - 46 - 4 / 1 / 1

[TRADE]
      Version - Rank: Both - 46
      UR/SSR/SR: 4 / 1 / 1
      Special Cards:
      Listed below!
      Info:
      All of these are on an andriod device.
      Looking for?
      EN accs or JP accs. Both are welcome. I would prefer to be offered Aqours UR accs, however, I will except accounts with Lily White URs as well. Especially Nozomi. All I ask is that the account you offer is at least a little bit near equal value.
      Personal Message and Pictures:
      I have a total of five accounts I can offer for trade. I really just want to get rid of them. If you have something to offer, please do. It can be any rank, I dont mind. As long as it has equal value to the account you want from me, but even then, if it has a card I really like, I'll take it. After I list the accounts I have for trade, I'll give info on my favorite girls/cards.

I have three EN accounts to offer.

Account #1 TAKEN

UR/SSR/SR: 2 / 0 / 8 (two idolized SRs)
      Special Cards: Cyber Honoka, Birthstone Eli
      Love gems: 0
      Pictures: click here

Account #2

UR/SSR/SR: 2 / 0 / 9 (one idolized SR)
      Special Cards: Initial Chika, Initial Rin

Account #3

UR/SSR/SR: 4 / 1 (idolized) / 10 (one idolized SR)
      Special Cards: Halloween Yoshiko, Pool Ruby, Initial Rin, White Day Umi

I have two JP accounts to offer.

Account #4

UR/SSR/SR: 1 / 0 / 4
      Special Cards: Animal Hanamaru
      Love gems: 2

Account #5

UR/SSR/SR: 3 / 1 / 8 (five idolized SRs)
      Special Cards: Pool Ruby, Pool Hanamaru, Constellation Rin
      Love gems: 3

All of the accounts above are up for trade. My best Aqours girls are as follows: Kanan, Yoshiko, Dia, Mari. I also really enjoy Riko's URs. As for what I'm not looking for, I already have the following URs on my main account; Halloween Dia (idolized), Yukata Kanan (Idolized), Summer Beach(?) Yoshiko (idolized), Angel Riko, Yukata Mari, and Christmas You. I'm okay with any Kanan cards, any Yoshiko cards. I really like the Valentines URs. I'll take almost any account with Nozomi or Rin URs. Honestly, even if you have a repeat of the URs I already have listed on my main, go ahead and offer.

Even if you dont have anything of equal value, as long as you have one UR. I will consider it.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Ryan ().

• Mochi wrote:

AWW! Cconstellation Rin is my dream Rin! I used to have her idolized but I made the mistake of trading that account away for a heavily SS abused White Day Hanayo account!

Someday I hope to get her back
      Constellation rin is a really nice rin card honestly !! i hope you can get her someday as well. i'm sure you deserve her !
    • Ryan wrote:

Mochi wrote:

AWW! Cconstellation Rin is my dream Rin! I used to have her idolized but I made the mistake of trading that account away for a heavily SS abused White Day Hanayo account!

Constellation rin is a really nice rin card honestly !! i hope you can get her someday as well. i'm sure you deserve her !
      Thanks! Good luck trading your accounts! I'd offer but I only have one account on EN that means a lot to me. Also that was given to me by an OTK member so I really want to treasure it!
      "I'd rather die than live a life without passion" ~전정국

Made by @Setsuna
    • Mochi wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Mochi wrote:

Thanks! Good luck trading your accounts! I'd offer but I only have one account on EN that means a lot to me. Also that was given to me by an OTK member so I really want to treasure it!
      thank you ! i'm the same way with my JP main, so i understand !
    • Miyuko wrote:

I'd be interested in the first EN account!
      To trade, I have a Umi only account with Flower Bouquet Umi, as well as 2 SRs Umi, and a few R cards.

i'm assuming you meant to add a picture to that post? but i'm not seeing one. but ! i would be interested in that umi account ! you can send me a private message when you see this and i can grab the transfer for the eli/honk account for you !