Pinned [Challenge Festival] Round 5 - Rin & Nozomi - 1/11-1/22

• New

I got Trouble Busters once again after that, only got 10 greats, yet scored barely over 1M lol (like 4k above it).
      And didn't even get past 1M on Glass no Hanazono (~980k). Smile wins as usual.

edit : I like drops like this :D
      Double ticket \o/

MAL | Last FM | Youtube | Twitter
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!
      (EN server) T2 (or T1) streak : 82 in a row (as of January 22), still going on.
      (JP server) T2 (or T1) streak : 45 in a row (as of January 15), still going on too.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kane ().

• New

a-chan wrote:

You gotta be kiddin me :umi2: in all this time I wasn't able to FC Beat in Angel EX and now, right in this chafes, I suddenly manage to?? Damn!
      It recalls me with Strawberry Trappers. Practically 1 year later I never could FC it again x)
      And more I play it, more I screw up the whole song. My fingers just learnt by themselves how to play wrong this song.

EDIT: I wonder if the next event will be 2nd Rally.
      According to the login bonus, It seems the next event will last 11 days too.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rubybyn ().

• New

I wasn't planning on getting second copy of Rin but during the last day I noticed I was REALLY close in both growing up a level and getting a second copy. So I used 1 LG and got her. The easiest second copy I have ever gotten which is due to I have over 125 LP now which means I can finally play full five song medleys without waiting or using LG. She's really cute though so I'm glad I decided to get her! I got Nozomi, too.

There were some downsides with this event, too. For example, I managed to FC both Yunai Lens and some other song, I just realized I forget which it was (probably Beat in Angel) but I have never FC'd them on regular side. I hate when that happens!! I also got zero Scouting Tickets despite I played quite a lot. Usually, I have always gotten at least one. This event... none. I only saw two gold rewards and they were Umi Rare and Nico's sister : P Too bad!
    • New

Rubybyn wrote:

EDIT: I wonder if the next event will be 2nd Rally.
      According to the login bonus, It seems the next event will last 11 days too.
      It's already been datamined, it's the KotoMaki token (Cheerday Cheergirl). Running till the 6th.
      With reduced LP songs, prepare for the bloodbath :D
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!
      (JP server) T2 (or T1) streak : 45 in a row (as of January 15), still going on too.
    • New

lol, suddenly want to die :honoka2:
      I had to make some modifications on my spreadsheet calculator. Well, results are just crazy, I have to reread the whole thing x)
      Here is the result if I start the event at rank 246, 0 exp and full LP bar (148LP).

918 lives to play (okay, It doesn't take into account LPs lost during first and last hours because I'm at work).
      330 event lives to play.
      103584 exp to gain.
      12 ranks to gain.
      205956 event points to gain (I suppose I'll get A combo).
      4590 LP to spend (2390LP + 148 initial LP + 12 ranks).

Without spending any love gems... Welcome to Idol Hell!
    • New

reading the maintenance update notice, we might have adventure stroll 2 in the end. Maybe that the datamined event was a placeholder... Or B plan if that fails again.
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!