[Token] Doing Your Best Is Wonderful - Kotori & Maki - 1/26-2/6

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Token] Doing Your Best Is Wonderful - Kotori & Maki - 1/26-2/6

Click here for event and song information
      Event Cutoff Predictor
      LLSIF Event Calculator

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Featured N:
      Takamagahara Mutsuki [Normal #1056] (Pure)

Featured SRs:
      ---EVENT POINTS REWARD---

Minami Kotori (World Travel Ver.) [Super Rare #1057] (Pure) [x]

---EVENT RANKING REWARD---
      Nishikino Maki (World Travel Ver.) [Super Rare #1058] (Smile) [x]

Thanks again to Kane for the banner! (/°v°)/
      Goal to triple Rin UR: Smile (√) Pure (√) Cool (√) SUCCESS!
      ------------------
      Gems saved up for Pirate Rin: 576
      BTs saved up for Pirate Rin: 70
    • OK guys, prepare for some madness this event.
      Did some fast math... This event lasts 263 hours, meaning 2630 LP of natural regen.
      At 5 LP/EX song, with that alone, you can play 526 songs from which you can collect 14202 tokens (if you get all 27).
      From those tokens, you can play 189(,36) times the EX event song.
      Assuming you SS the song every time, that gets you 106875 pts and adding the 14202 tokens you got, you can get ~120k just with natural regen, no rank-ups taken into account.

RIP tiers LOL.
      They did say in the notice they'll change the point rewards, but we don't know how. Either the usual one but X5 (bc songs cost 5 times less) but my more realistic opinion is they'll use the other event types ladder, aka SR at 25, 60 & 100k. We'll see tomorrow.

EDIT : Ok, Caraxian checked the reward table database, only some rewards change, points stay the same.
      Major changes, compared to previous token :
      • (Before → After)

• 100 EP: 5500G→1 Loveca
      • 200 EP: 1 Loveca→5500 G
      • 450 EP: 150 FP→Rare XP Alpaca
      • 850 EP: 200 FP→1 Loveca
      • 2500 EP: 350 FP→Rare XP Alpaca
      • 3000 EP: 400 FP→1 Loveca
      • 4000 EP: 450 FP→2 R Seals
      • 6000 EP: XP Rare→1 Loveca
      • 7000 EP: 500 FP→3 R Seals
      • 9000 EP: 1 Loveca→1 Scouting Ticket
      MAL | Last FM | Youtube | Twitter
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!
      (EN server) T2 (or T1) streak : 87 in a row (as of April 11), still going on.
      (JP server) T2 (or T1) streak : 50 in a row (as of March 31), still going on too.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kane ().

• I finally checked my spreadsheet calculator and... the result here was right. Well, It's a total pain in the ass to read spreadsheet, thus I preferred check by writing an another calculator with Python and just compare both results x)

Here a more accuracy for my case:
      initial parameters:
      LP bar: 145
      Spent love gems: 0

Results:
      event points: 212832 (I always suppose combo A)
      LP to spend: 4745 (3 left)
      Live to play: 949 (237x4 + 1)
      Event live to play: 341 (85x4 + 1)
      exp to gain: 107070
      rank to gain: 13

I should finish with a scouting coupon from rank 260 x)

Good luck and have fun to all!

EDIT: rewards table doesn't fit to the event but It's better than nothing.
      Hell, 2 extra love gems, 1 extra scouting ticket and 5 seals at beginning!

The post was edited 4 times, last by Rubybyn ().

• Kane wrote:

EDIT : Ok, Caraxian checked the reward table database, only some rewards change, points stay the same.
      Major changes, compared to previous token :
      • (Before → After)

• 100 EP: 5500G→1 Loveca
      • 200 EP: 1 Loveca→5500 G
      • 450 EP: 150 FP→Rare XP Alpaca
      • 850 EP: 200 FP→1 Loveca
      • 2500 EP: 350 FP→Rare XP Alpaca
      • 3000 EP: 400 FP→1 Loveca
      • 4000 EP: 450 FP→2 R Seals
      • 6000 EP: XP Rare→1 Loveca
      • 7000 EP: 500 FP→3 R Seals
      • 9000 EP: 1 Loveca→1 Scouting Ticket

Sooooo many more live gems and scouting tickets, I love that. Very much appreciated for saving for Pirate Rin. Maybe I'll play this event more than planned.
      ------------------
    • Rubybyn wrote:

I finally checked my spreadsheet calculator and... the result here was right. Well, It's a total pain in the ass to read spreadsheet, thus I preferred check by writing an another calculator with Python and just compare both results x)
      Why don't you use the calculator ? ( @a-chan You should add it in the links :D )
      Suyo even added the 5 LP songs in there :)
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!
      (JP server) T2 (or T1) streak : 50 in a row (as of March 31), still going on too.
    • Excited for this~ I've always liked these cards, and I like token events, so I think I'll get at least one of the points reward girl, if not more.

Protecting you, protecting me
      but
      I can't bring myself to break the law.
      Display Spoiler
      SHSL Failure, Little Demon, Ganbaruby lover and more~ Zura's biggest fan, zura~! N Girl Appreciation by Dusk~
    • The first reason is because It doesn't take current exp and LP into account (no, I don't need to spend 2 love gems in order to get 212832 event points) and I can't choose when spend my love gems (Why whould I spend love gems before rank up to rank 248?).
      Now, I've got a second reason: It seems broken. This calculator always append an unnecessary event live and give a wrong result.

Display Spoiler

I asked 27 event points, It gave me 3 * 27 + 1 * 565 = 646 points.
      If I ask 646 points, It gives me twice...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rubybyn ().

• I'm doing my best which is wonderful~ I'm sitting at about 26k points right now and I've used 2 gems, maybe? I've also leveled up three times, which is helpful~

Protecting you, protecting me
      but
      I can't bring myself to break the law.
      Display Spoiler
      SHSL Failure, Little Demon, Ganbaruby lover and more~ Zura's biggest fan, zura~! N Girl Appreciation by Dusk~
    • I'll go for all rewards since it will never be so easy again xD although I didn't want to play much, but I won't let those gems and tickets slip away.
      Ranking up wasn't this fast and easy since the beginning, too.
      ------------------
    • I've never played Binetsu Kara Mystery so many times consecutively before (only breaking when Garasu no Hanazono appeared in B-sides yesterday). I've even managed to pass my two traditional deathtraps in that song, just not both at once, and so the full combo still eludes me - at the rate this event is going I think I may even get that 120x reward gem at the end too!

I thought that 5lp was a bug, but thankfully it's not. I did spend a day on Garasu, so hopefully I don't lose too much ground ! :)
    • Total bloodbath... 3rd card Kotori is T3 prediction. Very incredible. My meme account started at rank 41, now it's 70 already with 585 LP remaining ugh

I got my first Pure UR, finally, 19 months after start playing, Aqours
      Then I complete at least 1 UR of every team with µ's pure UR scouted, 21 months after start playing
    • @Phil same here xD yesterday for example. I spent all LPs that collected during the night, leveled up, spent them again, played the event song, leveled up, spent my LP again... seemed to have no end. And I still have around 5k tokens left. As much as I'd like those easy level ups, I think I'll stop after the last reward and just enjoy my silence.
      ------------------
    • a-chan wrote:

As much as I'd like those easy level ups, I think I'll stop after the last reward and just enjoy my silence.
      Good plan.

My plan is to keep saving until Saturday, then waste a couple hours spending tokens. I'll probably just stop at 200k or so, though, assuming T2 doesn't shoot up in the next four days. Then rest. Finally.
      Be T-Rexcellent to each other.
    • I'm gonna rank up for the 8th time this event (Rank 349, started at 341) and it's not over yet, should end up above 350.
      155k event points, 1600 tokens, but those will go up too, bc ranking up. And at least 4 gems to use till event end.
      Kudos to those getting over 1 million points already (and in other tokens too) orz

In other new, so close to 900k in event song, but that run was wonderful with great activations (and almost PFC).

Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!