The Aqours update thread!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Juanka888 wrote:

I can´t wait for season 2 to begin, do you guys think it will be only 2 seasons like School Idol Project?
      My best guess is that they'll follow LL!!SIP like they have been, so two seasons and a movie. But, instead of a time skip and scene change, Love Live ZZ will take place immediately after the last scene of Sunshine, with the Argama pulling into Shangri-La and Saint Snow following in an ejected cockpit.
      Be T-Rexcellent to each other.
    • Juanka888 wrote:

I can´t wait for season 2 to begin, do you guys think it will be only 2 seasons like School Idol Project?
      Nah, Aqours has only existed for ~2 years (compared to Muse's 6) at this point. It's way too early for them to disband imo. What'll hopefully happen is that S2 will revolve around the rest of the Love Live (we only got as far as Aqours' performance) up to the aftermath. Any disbanding will be in S3, which will also cover graduation.

Plus it kinda seems unfair to have them disband so soon after distancing themselves from μ's :kotori1:
      Flickr / (Banner's mine)
    • ...Except by "distancing" they actualy get closer to do stuff Muse-style, with their own ideas and no copying of fancy, popular idols. That was the whole sense of that scene - Less "We force ourselves to do everything like Muse" and more "We grasp what Muse did right and we can finaly go in the right direction".

...and hec, Aqours realy does not need to work that long. Muse was building the entire franchise, so they kinda needed to do it, but right now Aqours will be fine with shorter life span. Especialy that it's kinda obvious that PDP is in fact planned as another group after them.

2018 (aka now) - 2nd season of Sunshine!
      2019, spring - Sunshine! The movie! Official premiere of PDP girls as a group.
      2020 - Retirement, probably ended with something huge because 10th anniversary.

Here, Aqours has a solid 4 year lifespan. 5 if one count it actualy from their first meeting.
    • Urgh please don't let PDP be the next group the three N girls are so unappealing why didn't they choose Yumi or something

That aside, while I love Aqours I kinda agree with Drewko. I wouldn't mind seeing a new group take over again after four years as long as LL doesn't end. Although then everything they do will be called a "copy" too because there's only so much you can do with a franchise like this.

KINDGDOM HEARTS 3 IN 2018
    • I have to agree with Drewko too. µ's was here for 6 years because for the first ~1.5 years they were barely nothing. Their real content and what began to draw more people in was after. If you'll look at it from the first season date, they had roughly 3 years.

And tbh I actually really want to see PDP as a main group. I feel different about them from what I felt about Aqours.

But as for Aqours, I do think they should leave some actual plot to the movie, so it won't be just "cute songs and fanservice" like what µ's movie was. Maybe let them win the love live in s2 and have all the graduation stuff in the movie.
    • The PV for step zero to one live is out!!!
      Personally, I think the VA's did auite a good job at singing. During the numazu first live, their singing wasn't that great because they sounded like they were shouting. This time, they sung quite well. I remember in Aozora numazu they were like shouting I was tempted to close the tab. This time, the high notes were a lot better and they didn't seem like they were yelling. However, their dancing sometimes weren't in sink with the videos making it seem a bit off. This issue is both the VA's and the trailer editors fault. I understand that the VA's aren't that familiar and will probably improve but the editors did a terrible job. It's like they especially highlighted their offsync dancing to the video at the back. Also why the heck did they put the aozora twice? The songs could also have been cut a lot shorter to insert more of a variety.

Overall, the VA's did a pretty good job according to the PV but a lot more could be done to improve for the future (btw, yohanes VA is pretty as hell!)
    • I'm expected, but happy that Season 2 will be premiered next month for Love Live! Sunshine!! Instead of directly following Muse, I'm happy that Chika has decided to set the bar high for Aqours in her own way, & I'm also happy that she has been starting taking a step from zero to one which is a pretty much the most important factor of stepping up. If people aren't that happy with Season 1 of the anime, maybe Season 2 will improve the anime a lot.

"Top idol, huh? We can definitely work it all out if you go with the perfection that is Hibiki!" - Hibiki Ganaha

YouTube | HiBikini | Twitter
    • Yoki wrote:

I watched some leaked live videos of this concert before, and they sounded way worse than in this official video so, eh, yeaah. xD
      I still really love it though~
      Yeah but I think It's hell to sing without ear your own voice and I'm not sure their equipments worked well. Sometimes I could barely ear King (seems really far) and in other hand Suwawa's voice is too loud (seems really near) x)
      This PV shows a great job on "volume adjustment" and make it really more enjoyable than the leaked live viewing. My ears are awful, but I can't deny their are some other arrangements too x)
    • Puddi-chi wrote:

The PV for step zero to one live is out!!!
      Personally, I think the VA's did auite a good job at singing. During the numazu first live, their singing wasn't that great because they sounded like they were shouting. This time, they sung quite well. I remember in Aozora numazu they were like shouting I was tempted to close the tab. This time, the high notes were a lot better and they didn't seem like they were yelling. However, their dancing sometimes weren't in sink with the videos making it seem a bit off. This issue is both the VA's and the trailer editors fault. I understand that the VA's aren't that familiar and will probably improve but the editors did a terrible job. It's like they especially highlighted their offsync dancing to the video at the back. Also why the heck did they put the aozora twice? The songs could also have been cut a lot shorter to insert more of a variety.

Overall, the VA's did a pretty good job according to the PV but a lot more could be done to improve for the future (btw, yohanes VA is pretty as hell!)
      I'm so excited about this, I'm wondering if they will include the incident with Rikyako, also is very nice to see the backastage moments and how they prepared before the live show.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Juanka888 ().