SIF Scouts Thread!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Okay so it seems I can't edit my previous post so I just make another one. Sorry for double-posting!

Anyway, it was finally the time for Flower Umi. I've been waiting for this for so long! So, two 10+1's and a surprise.

Display Spoiler

It has been so long since I last scouted µ's! I was thinking that if I won't get that Umi UR, it would be nice to get at least both Kotori and Hanayo SR's. Well, I didn't get Kotori, but I did get two copies of Hanayo so I could idolize her right away! She's super cute idolized! I also now have everyone from the Initial SSR set expect Nozomi. I'm actually hoping to get her so I could complete the set.

I had few Love Gems left so I decided to solo the last ones away.

AND I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES! My jaw dropped and I just kept staring at the screen. I SOLOED the UR I was aiming to get, and I usually NEVER do solo yolos, excpect for if I need to fill the meter or something. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! This is my favourite Umi UR and I'm super happy to have her!! Also, my 3rd Cool UR, I'm finally starting to get more of these, too! THANK YOU, GAME!

Next I'm going to save gems for Wonderland You but I'm also going to scout for µ's birthdays whenever they may come. I might also do some random pulls since it will take a while until we get that Wonderland set and I really don't like sets that come before that. Maybe I'll pull for summer beach Yoshiko but idk. We'll see!
    • demmichan wrote:

Okay so it seems I can't edit my previous post so I just make another one. Sorry for double-posting!

Anyway, it was finally the time for Flower Umi. I've been waiting for this for so long! So, two 10+1's and a surprise.

Display Spoiler

It has been so long since I last scouted µ's! I was thinking that if I won't get that Umi UR, it would be nice to get at least both Kotori and Hanayo SR's. Well, I didn't get Kotori, but I did get two copies of Hanayo so I could idolize her right away! She's super cute idolized! I also now have everyone from the Initial SSR set expect Nozomi. I'm actually hoping to get her so I could complete the set.

I had few Love Gems left so I decided to solo the last ones away.

AND I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES! My jaw dropped and I just kept staring at the screen. I SOLOED the UR I was aiming to get, and I usually NEVER do solo yolos, excpect for if I need to fill the meter or something. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! This is my favourite Umi UR and I'm super happy to have her!! Also, my 3rd Cool UR, I'm finally starting to get more of these, too! THANK YOU, GAME!

Next I'm going to save gems for Wonderland You but I'm also going to scout for µ's birthdays whenever they may come. I might also do some random pulls since it will take a while until we get that Wonderland set and I really don't like sets that come before that. Maybe I'll pull for summer beach Yoshiko but idk. We'll see!
      Congrats on getting her! ^^

I scouted for Flower Umi too, and as I've been saving for her since May, I decided to record it as a video this time.

• BTs because why not

Display Spoiler
      I managed to gather 10 blue coupons and I pondered whether I should try SSR/UR scout since there are many Aqours SSRs I'd love to have but then I decided to do one pull for µ's and one for Aqours. So...

...yeah. I really don't like this Eli card, I might actually sell her without even idolizing her. One of my least favourite SRs in the game.

It didn't load so I knew I wouldn't get anything new, but WHOAH! I scouted my first copy of this card with blue coupons as well! I could idolize her and I did it right away:

She's just so beautiful! This is my second idolized UR. The first UR I idolized was also a Pure UR so my Pure team is going strong! I idolize cards with seals only very rarely, so these two are the only idolized URs I even have. I hope I could idolize at least one of my Smile and Cool URs someday, too!
    • If I did my calculations right, I should have another 50 soon on the JP end, in case the first batch of the next set has a new Dia, since I decided to randomly do a Multi on the Lily White box, mainly on the NOZOMI one, but I guess these results say otherwise....

I mean granted I can't really complain at getting a UR, but come on Umi, I like ya, but it should've been Nozomi, lol.....

Best. Episode. Yet. WHERE'S MAH SELF CONTROL?!.
    • (Still saving up for Rin's b-day, but decided to do the 30 gems step up everytime one comes out because why not)

I see one is out and do one, not expecting much

BUT THEN.

I SEE THIS ONE CARD

Display Spoiler

BOOOOF ANOTHER UR NICO? I CAN DO SOMETHING AMAZING WITH THAT

I HAVE ONE OF THESE FROM BEFORE!

BOOF

I celebrate my first ever Idolized UR

(Not including events those are like eh)

Oh and the SR Eli got me my first ever legit Idolized SR too xP

(I used stickers to idolize my other SR's but this one was legit)
      A Storm Makes Us Appreciate The Sunny Days ⚡

I've been dead for long time ;-;
    • Uh I'm supposed to save for Nico's next year birthday since I am F2P
      I had 40 gems, I saw the step up and since I'm a person who can't handle responsibilities I did the first step.

Display Spoiler

HONOKA FLIPPED FROM AN R. I was in call with Haven I literally gasped.

She was my very first UR ever... I'm so glad, welcome home again, Honoka babe :honoka2:
    • Miyuko wrote:

Uh I'm supposed to save for Nico's next year birthday since I am F2P
      I had 40 gems, I saw the step up and since I'm a person who can't handle responsibilities I did the first step.

Display Spoiler

HONOKA FLIPPED FROM AN R. I was in call with Haven I literally gasped.

She was my very first UR ever... I'm so glad, welcome home again, Honoka babe :honoka2:

I need luck!
      "I'd rather die than live a life without passion" ~전정국

Made by @Setsuna
    • How the bloody hell can someone get THAT kind of luck?!, Freaking Salt levels are overwhelming...... :salt: :salt: :salt:

As an aside, after the complete garbage rage inducing time I had recently on Fate GO, Decided to use a GT on my JP account, because why not....

Thankfully a Dia I wanted a while back but didn't get came and cheered me up a bit, Thank you Dia, you're helping me keep my sanity in check and continuing to be Best Girl.

• Mochi wrote:

Yo I'm just gonna post this video of someone else's scouts. If you go to about 1:09 . you'll understand why it deserves a place in the Salt Thread (aka this one)
      This guy stole my luck!
      Meanwhile, I got 0 UR since May 2016 (Magician Kotori was the featured UR). I give up on them and try to collect SSR instead x)
      Here is some salt because Pajama Kotori didn't come home too :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt:
    • I don't really like posting so often at once but, I gotta post this result.....

OK, So on my EN account, I had 100 Gems saved up, saw the AZALEA scouting was active, since I had such crap luck in Fate/Grand Order, I hoped luck would be on my side to finally give me a UR Dia......First pull, Average results, Angel Maru and a dupe Smile SSR Dia, eh, more skill slots are welcome, 2nd Attempt....

Sadly, No UR Dia, but holy crap DOUBLE UR Maru?!, I was NOT expecting this result at all, I'll happily accept this, funny enough this is actually my very first Idolized UR on my EN account.......in the maybe 1-2 years I've been playing this game......

Also, as a side note, UR's in LL: 1%. SSR's in Fate GO: 1%, My EN LL account has 8 UR's, my JP Account 9, Yet my FGO SSR count is 0 despite my recent splurge, Love Live is so much nicer to me, lol.

• It's not as good as Mochi's video but I'm pretty happy with my scouts on JP.

First of all, I've burn 15 scouting tickets:
      Display Spoiler

2 new SRs!

1st 10+1
      Display Spoiler

Oh wow! 3 SSRs in a row! Plus all new and different!
      This Ruby is pretty =3

2nd 10+1
      Display Spoiler

Dia loves me so much. Until now I got 4 new Dia SRs x)

3rd 10+1
      Display Spoiler

Good draw too!
      A new Riko is always welcome <3
      And now I can idolize Halloween Mari, yeah!

4th 10+1
      Display Spoiler

I got it Dia! Hey 3 copies are enough to unlock all your skill slots if you don't want to be eaten by yourself!

last 10+1
      Display Spoiler

Yeah! I can idolize Ruby too! o/
      And...
      HOLY SHIT! Maru just blessed me! OH YEAAAAAAAH!

What it happened to Maru
      Display Spoiler

You're my first smile scorer UR! You have to learn a lot of skill with µ's friend and Nico's sister!

Eat 500 seals and you'll get prettier!

And after a lot of lesson...

You're ready to improve my weaker team! Welcome home Maru! I hope we'll get a lot of bond!

With the new login goals, I accumulated 20 BTs!
      Display Spoiler

Nice Mari! All your skill slot are unlocked now!

Yeah! New Riko again!
      Aaaand... First SSRs pair with Dia I got last year o/

I reach 500 idolized cards now o/
      JP get really better and gap with WW grow up a lot again :honoka4: