SIF Scouts Thread!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 10 million packs and one 10+1

Display Spoiler
      Okay so apparently WW SIF now has over 10 million players and all kinds of packs came available to purchase. I, of course, was gredy and bought both mini packs.

If anyone has followed my posts in this thread they probably know I've had some HORRIBLE pulls lately so this definitely made my day! I got a really cute SR and an UR! That is my 10th Smile UR but since she's a scorer, she will most likely end up in my team. I already have Initial You UR so I really wish I could pull Riko one day in order to complete the set.

Then they finally released Tennis Hanayo. This set isn't really my favourite, but since my top 3 µ's girls were featured in this quarter so obviously I had to do at least one pull! And the UR Hanayo is very cute, it's nice to finally get a new UR Hanayo in the box at least.

Two SR and a SSR so definitely better luck this time! I like those two SRs and I was able to idolize that SSR. I just hope that Initial SSR Nozomi would finally come home, then I could complete the set.

Next I'm going to scout Wonderland You and since I'm saving up Green Tickets, I might to do a bigger GT scout in the future.
    • Finally Tennis Pana o/
      I have 30 scouting tickets to burn.

Let's go!
      Display Spoiler
      R, R, R, R, R, R, R, R, R, R, R, R, R, R, R, R, R, R,

R, R,

R,

R, R, R, R, R and... R

2SSRs I already got and idolized and 1 new SR. I can't say I'm very happy about it. 90% are Rs... Where is the supposed 80%?

I've unlocked 4 skill slots for initial SSRs then my pure team grow up by 1350pts, It's not that bad.
      This Umi with poneytail is very cute too (although she'll never get into my smile team x) )
    • After my terrible luck on Fate GO lately, and seeing the new SSR Nozomi came out on EN, I decided to do 3 pulls, hoping to get lucky....

I MUST'VE GOT SUPER LUCK TO BE ABLE TO SOLO YOLO THRICE AND GET TWO UR'S BACK TO BACK,And one of them was my Best u's Girl, god I love this game sometimes.....

Best. Episode. Yet. WHERE'S MAH SELF CONTROL?!.
    • After Eli's and Rin's 120-gem-birthday scoutinghave been absolutely aweful, and all solos too, I have been blessed again.

Got this Eli some days ago. I'll see if I can fit her into my team if I idolize her. My pure team consists of 7 URs and 2 idolized SSRs now... smile and cool still have about 50% SRs.

Also thought I'd try my luck with Tennis Nozomi. First scouting ticket, got her. Only 1 scout left for a blue coupon, so I used 5 gems, got her again.
      Goal to triple Rin UR: Smile (√) Pure (√) Cool (√) SUCCESS!
      ------------------
      Gems saved up for Pirate Rin: 110
    • so this was my step up scout from nozomi's last birthday . it was a reallly old but important scout. (The rest was just initial ssrs and cuties)
      Images
      • 19030185_433457813697232_2409049285038339930_n.jpg

59.27 kB, 960×540, viewed 10 times
      • 18920687_433457793697234_4346323303852309212_n.jpg

56.22 kB, 960×540, viewed 10 times
      • 18424022_433457833697230_3474633192273313061_n.jpg

58.11 kB, 960×540, viewed 9 times
      あなたはこれを翻訳しました
    • Yay. Thx, green ticket :D

MAL | Last FM | Youtube
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!
      (EN server) T2 (or T1) streak : 79 in a row (as of December 05), still going on.
      (JP server) T2 (or T1) streak : 42 in a row (as of November 30), still going on too.
      # of Medfes without best medley (all servers included) : Finally got it on the 5th event :D
    • I asked you guys some days ago in the shoutbox if I should use my 630 R seals to idolize cop Kotori or for blue tickets. Since I had so many more than the needed 500, I decided to buy 3 more blue tickets for one 5-ticket-scout...:

I'm so happy that I finally got another UR! And this Nozomi is really cute. But... this is my 8th pure UR. Smile and Cool still have only 3 each and I can't even use her on my team since there are 2 normal idolized SSRs on my pure team, both scorers.
      But now I'm really tempted to exchange my seals for scoutings haha |D would love to power up my other 2 teams...
      ------------------
    • Rubybyn wrote:

@a-chan > You can't get out of curse! Someday, smile/cool attribute of your pure team will be higher than your smile/cool teams :kotori2:
      Congratulation to your new UR!
      Thanks! Haha yes, I think that may be the case soon. xD
      2 of the 3 URs are already idolized on both smile and cool, so I'd need new material to idolize or else I can't do anything anymore soon. Only 1 of the pure URs is idolized, and that's only because I got a 2nd copy.
      ------------------
    • I did the limited Pure Aqours scouting last night before maintenance, hoping to get the Ruby UR. I knew that, even with raised a raised chance of scouting her, I was unlikely to get her, but I've been lucky lately. I figured the worst that could happen is I'd scout the "Is it hot in here or is it just me?" Kanan SSR.

Of course I got Kanan. :hanamaru3:
      Be T-Rexcellent to each other.
    • Aqours step-up scouts, two 10+1 for Wonderland You, few Green Tickets and two Blue Coupons.

Display Spoiler

Okay so first I have been collecting Green Tickets for a while and decided to spend one, I don't remember why but I got this beautiful SR Umi so it was a random ticket well spent.

Next day, I managed to get 5th Blue Coupon and decided to do a pull on µ's' side. Got another beautiful Pure SR Umi so yay! I also had only SSR Honoka from this set before so I was happy to have another card from the set because I do like this a lot.

Then they brought up Aqours step-up scouting... I was going to save for Wonderland You but the box had so many sets I really like so I decided to do one pull. And later, I decided to do the second step as well and try to collect as much gems I could get for Wonderland box.

I don't have that many SSRs so I was already satisfied with my first pull. But I was really happy with my 2nd pull, three very cute SRs from sets I don't have many cards from! I have started to warm up to Time Travel set so it was nice to get more cards from that said set.

Then then UR (or well, the box) I had been waiting for so long finally came. First, I could do only one pull but I managed to gather another 50 LG quite fast and did the second pull, too. I was aiming to get SSR Dia since it is my absolute favourite from this set. I just haven't had much luck with SSR's but I hoped for the best...

...but I got only two one SR pulls D: It was really too bad, but the good thing was that I really like those two SRs and I especially wanted that Chika SR so it was not so bad after all. I also managed to idolize several new R cards which was also good.

I also did few ticket pulls and got this very cute Maru SR from the set!

Blue Coupons gave me this cute Pool Hanayo SR! I don't have that many Hanayo cards so I was quite happy to see her and she's a newer card, I only had one card from this set before.

Next... IDK what to scout? I'm not really into the next upcoming µ's sets so maybe I'll do a pull when Halloween Hanamaru comes around... But since we don't know how Klab is going to play the set distribution out, I'll just keep saving gems because you'll never know :P

• I'm so happy omg?? Like I was just scouting because why not I want the Yoshiko and You blessed me and my pure team is OP with six URs lol, I want to idolize her but my team really doesn't need it
      I also did a BT pull and got a second copy of Cyber Yoshiko so I can idolize her and that's great too
      The SR+ tickets gave me job Riko and swimsuit You, sold the Riko, keeping the You until I can idolize her~

KINDGDOM HEARTS 3 IN 2018
    • Side account got a lucky pull. Triple SSR, and the same one. Insta 6 slots :D

MAL | Last FM | Youtube
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!
      (EN server) T2 (or T1) streak : 79 in a row (as of December 05), still going on.
      (JP server) T2 (or T1) streak : 42 in a row (as of November 30), still going on too.
      # of Medfes without best medley (all servers included) : Finally got it on the 5th event :D
    • Yoki wrote:

I'm so happy omg?? Like I was just scouting because why not I want the Yoshiko and You blessed me and my pure team is OP with six URs lol, I want to idolize her but my team really doesn't need it
      I also did a BT pull and got a second copy of Cyber Yoshiko so I can idolize her and that's great too
      The SR+ tickets gave me job Riko and swimsuit You, sold the Riko, keeping the You until I can idolize her~
      Congrats! That You is one of my dream URs and also my best girl! I hope I get her someday!
      "I'd rather die than live a life without passion" ~전정국

Made by @Setsuna
    • New

Zensoku zenshin Yousoro !

MAL | Last FM | Youtube
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!