SIF Scouts Thread!

• My latest scouts. Mostly... everything and anything.

Display Spoiler

Because I really like µ's' New Year set, I decided to give it one more go. Which didn't go as planned, only one Initial SSR but at least I could idolize her.

Blue Coupons gave me Constellation Honoka! I really like this set so I idolized her with stickers later on. She's gorgeous idolized!

Hanayo's birthday. She's my 3rd best girl and gave me two new SRs. Her Valentines V2 is one of my favourite Hanayo SRs so I was satisfied! I kind of wanted to do a second pull since I don't have that many Hanayo cards but I decided not to do that.

I had gems but no real plan what to scout next so when I noticed 2nd year Cool Honoka box had featured cards I really liked I decided to scout. 5 SRs is a brilliant scout but I wasn't left with much really... I had already idolized Magician Umi with stickers, I didn't want to keep Summer Honoka and I just idolized Initial Umi (I once had but sold her) with stickers, max bonded and levelled her up and sold her again : P So I was left with China Dress Honoka and cute event Kotori. I just realized that all of these cards are also somewhat old... and what's the deal anyway? 5 SRs but NONE of the featured cards! Well, at least the cards are cute, I got stickers and my Magician Umi got better. So... yay, sorta?

Blue Coupons gave me yet another Pure Honoka SR. Christmas this time.

I bought both mini packs and I was able to idolize an UR!! I have pulled this UR Honoka before so I could idolize her! Not the prettiest art but the card itself is a good scorer so yay. Also Mari SSR! One of the better initials, at least in my opinion.

I got this Chika SR I already had with Green Tickets so I was able to idolize her! She's cool idolized, one of the best cards from this set in my opinion.

Next... idk?? I might buy one of the 15 LG packs they have available now but I'm not sure. I'm also going to do at least one pull from Autumn Dia but I don't know what after that. At least one pull when every girl has her birthday and then maybe waiting for Crayon Maki and new New Year Chika, I guess. Those are URs I would really like to have so maybe I'll start saving up for them - unless I succumb to some special boxes like AZALEA's or something.

Post by Lexa ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
    • The whole step up bow brought me 4 SSRs, and three SRs, which is clearly improving my new EN account.
      I didn't take any screenshots sadly but :

Step 1 :
      SSR Initial Mari (I already had one copy so that's an idolization)
      SSR Valentine's You
      SR Haregi Chika
      Pretty good pull. I was satisfied.

Step 2 :
      SSR Haregi Riko
      All alone, but still an SSR I can use, my pure team is 2nd year based.

Step 3 :
      SSR Initial Yoshiko
      SR Wonderland Kanan
      SR Job Chika
      Initial Yoshiko came completing and finishing my full Guilty Kiss cool team! That's a huge boost!

Overall, all of my teams are around 60,000 points for their main stat, which is very nice when you're F2P. It is a tier an almost tier 2/mostly tier 3 for Score Ranking event rewards.
    • New

I initially wanted to just scout the first step of the "SR and above are 2nd Years" µ's Step-up Scouting, but eventually gave in and scout both the second and third steps. The results gets crazier the more I scout!

First step - A decently good pull...
      ... but they're all dupes. At least I can use the SSR for the 5th SS Sticker and idolize a UR though!

Second step - The "I give in and have no regrets" pull
      1 SSR and 5 SRs! Another very rare pull combination I ever pulled yet again.

Third step - The "I already went this far so why not?" pull
      Woo, a bunch of SR envel-- wait, there's a UR envelope!

What is it, what is it? Who's coming home here? Ah there it is--- AAAAA I GOT ONE OF THE TOP 3 FAVORITE HONOKA UR

On top of the 1 UR, there's also 4 SRs, making this pull also being another crazy pull I ever done again!

I also have saved 25 S Stickers after adding up the sacrificed dupes from previous pulls, and idolized her right away!

Now I have a tri-color UR Honoka, all scorers!

• New

I opened the 2nd years µ's box 3 times too.
      Display Spoiler

1 SSR and 2 SRs. Nothing new here x)

Display Spoiler

1 SSR and 1 SR. I could idolize little demon Honoka!
      With this 2nd SSR, I gathered 5 SS seals o/

Display Spoiler

And the last step gave me. 1 SSR (SS seal again) and 1 new SR.

I could idolize 3 URs since Christmas (cheer Riko, Christmas Maru and Christmas You). Usually, It takes me twice for only 1 UR.
      Now, I have 1 SS seal (2 after the event), 16 S seals (20 after the event) and 254 seals. Will the next one be idol outfit Honoka with S seals?

EDIT: The Printemps box today give Birthstone Honoka SSR for sure so why not?
      After 3 ST, she has come home o/

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rubybyn ().