List of SIF songs sorted by length (Update July 15)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kane wrote:

Updated the list with Shangri-La Shower. Longest song along with Angelic Angel, at 02:05
      Once again, checking the in-game file. I know other websites say 02:08 for the song, but the file is 02:05 (and, side info, it's m_106).

I also readded the songs unavailable for now, will be easier for future updates :P (yeah, lazy lol).
      thanks Kane!

just realised Susume is one of the longer songs that exceeds 2min.. no wonder it feels like forever xDD
      and Sakkaku too.. I was suffering "why this song never ends" when grinding my way to S clears (which I failed miserably)
      Wao-Wao as well.. it's one of the Hard song with the most notes like seriously..

however, maybe it's also because of the beatmap, I actually enjoy grinding SDS, Angelic Angel, Cutie Panther and Datte Datte despite them being longer than 2 min in duration.
    • New update with the 3 new songs :
      • Shunjou Romantic (m_102) : 01:55
      • Mattete Ai no Uta (m_108) : 02:02
      • Genki Zenkai DAY! DAY! DAY! (m_112) : 02:03
      Why Aqours so long ? LOL.
      Again, some number skip. I guess m_103 will be Psychic Fire (next post-event song ?), m_106 I don't know (105 was Puwa Puwa-O and 104 Sayounara e Sayounara, maybe the next event token song), 109 for the 3rd song in Aqours single (Todokanai Hoshi da to shitemo) and 109/110/111 I don't know either :P
      MAL | Last FM | Youtube
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!
      (EN server) T2 (or T1) streak : 73 in a row (as of September 4), still going on.
      (JP server) T2 (or T1) streak : 37 in a row (as of September 15), still going on too.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kane ().

• New songs, new update ^^

Ruteshi Kisuki Shiteru is 02:03 and finally a shorter Aqours song, with Torikoriko at 01:40 :)
      MAL | Last FM | Youtube
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!
      (EN server) T2 (or T1) streak : 73 in a row (as of September 4), still going on.
      (JP server) T2 (or T1) streak : 37 in a row (as of September 15), still going on too.

• New update again (sorry, I was late orz).
      • Psychic Fire (m_103) is 01:58
      • Todokanai Hoshi da to shitemo (m_109) is 02:01
      • Strawberry Trapper (m_116) is 01:36, up there with the short ones :)

Numbers missing are m_111 and m_115.
      MAL | Last FM | Youtube
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!

• New update.
      • Soshite saigo no Page ni wa is m_111 and its length is 01:59, long one again.
      MAL | Last FM | Youtube
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!

• New post-event update.
      • Kimeta yo Hand in Hand is m_118 and lasts 01:46
      • Aozora Juming Heart is m_119 and is 01:34 (short !)
      Still missing m_115 and m_117.
      MAL | Last FM | Youtube
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!

• Antoku wrote:

I hate to ask for more work, but...

It would be very useful to include the total number of notes in each song.

My apologies in advance....
      Actually, they are there but those columns are hidden. The bond point FC is calculated with the number of notes.
      It's just that it takes more space, and with Master coming, it'll be wider :P
      I'll do it with the next update... Which should be soon, new song on Aqours b-side with DDD.

EDIT : Done.
      Daisuki dattara daijoubu added (m_120, 01:38), as well as Master and total number of notes.
      MAL | Last FM | Youtube
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kane ().

• TheoAllen wrote:

It's not required, but maybe u can try upload the sheet in google doc?
      Not sure formulas are cross-compatible (fully) between Excel and Google docs.
      Well, I could remove formulas and leave only numbers for Bond points.

edit : Done
      MAL | Last FM | Youtube
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!

• New update.
      New song is Yume kataru yori Yume utaou, song m_121 and is 01:42.
      MAL | Last FM | Youtube
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!

• New update, new songs.
      • Yume de Yozora wo Terashitai, song m_122 and is 02:01 (available 10 days in Aqours B-side songs)
      • Hello, Hoshi wo Kazoete, song m_123 and is 01:37
      MAL | Last FM | Youtube
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!

• I didn't realise this is updated with the latest Aqours songs :O

Kane wrote:

Thanks to @Zehel on twitter, got a reminder of an old post from OTK v1, where I had uploaded a list of songs sorted by duration.
      Here it is again, and will update it as new songs are released. Songs that were previously available but removed (like the subunit singles, or Aqours 1st single) are not there, but Koi ni Naritai Aquarium is, as it's playable right now.
      otonokizaka.org/index.php?atta…a5652bbd76f9c015915c52b89
      As a bonus, you get the EXP points Bond Points for a FC per difficulty. Songs with a "?" don't have an EX version yet, and lightblue background means it's only available on JP.
      Click on the picture above should get you to the full one :)
      Edit : New list with game files length and top 3 bond points with green background.
      EDIT 2 : Added Master, and now showing total number of notes ( @Antoku )
      Edit 3 : Added a google doc sheet ( @TheoAllen )
      thanks a lot @Kane!
      bumping your thread ;)
    • jazz wrote:

I didn't realise this is updated with the latest Aqours songs :O
      Everytime I bump the thread with the new update, I also update the picture in the 1st post (as well as the title, with the date of the update) ^^
      MAL | Last FM | Youtube
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!
    • New (late orz) update.
      • Mijuku DREAMER, song m_124, 01:56(.479)
      Available during 1 week now on B-sides, play it now ^^
      MAL | Last FM | Youtube
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!

• Winshley wrote:

Since the table is sorted by song length, I thought it would be wise that the song length is placed at the 2nd column rather than the last.
      It's like that bc my "normal" song list (aka game order) is sorted like that. Then I just copy-paste then sort the song length list.
      /effort xD
      MAL | Last FM | Youtube
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!
    • New update again :D
      • Mirai Ticket, song m_128, 01:56
      Available 9 days in B-side songs.

Daisuki Dattara Daijoubu is the new hits song, but was already in the list ;)
      MAL | Last FM | Youtube
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!

The post was edited 3 times, last by Kane ().