Achievements and Milestones

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nico Nico Ni! wrote:

@NyanyeWest @Asuja Denij
      Congratulations to both of you on milestone rank ups. :kotori5:

Congratulations Goldie! :eli2:
      Are you going to do anything special to celebrate?
      Thank you!

No, I won't. Maybe changing my IGN for a while but that's it

• Yay! I finally joined the rank 200 club! Actually, I joined yesterday but didn't get around to uploading until now. :nico5:

It feels like just yesterday when I was like rank 60-80 and trying to tier for the first time. Ten events later and I have climbed all the way up 200. Tiering has definitely helped boost my level. I also remember having to wake up in the middle of the night and early in the morning for events because my LP bar would fill so fast. Now it takes well over 12 hours to fill up. It is so nice. :honoka2:

Thanks to all the OTK members who have supported me along the way. I owe so much of my progress to you all! :eli2:

I'm so happy that I just have to say a big NICO NICO NI!!! :nico3: :eli2:
      Nico Nico Ni!!! |S IF EN SN: OTK★NicoNi | Avatar by Magupakku | Signature by Kyumaki| If you friend request me in SIF, please message me saying you are from OTK!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nico Nico Ni! ().

• Asuja Denij wrote:

xHamtaro wrote:

Finally FCed Otomeshiki EX after 82 tries!! Im so happy >.>

Great Job!! I wish I would be able to FC an EX song but the best I've gotten is combo A
      Thank you! xD Have you tried using full PL team? That's what i did for to get FC for this song.

GoldieRaisuDesu wrote:

xHamtaro wrote:

Finally FCed Otomeshiki EX after 82 tries!! Im so happy >.>

Congrats! This song is a beast!
      Thank you! IKR! I've been trying for so long to FC this song!
    • Some daily super hard EX clears on EN. I have cleared them before in JP and/or in score match/challenge festival but it's still nice to get it MYSELF for the gem in each server:

109 tries for Nico Puri:
      Display Spoiler

With my best team too, over 710K score!

236 tries for Mermaid Festa v2:
      Display Spoiler

With 6 PerfLocker team:

Also rank 350 now. Fighting for ranks with a few others but I don't know if I have the time to stay ahead of No Brand and Makoto.
      What did I have here before llsif.info died? I can't remember...

The post was edited 2 times, last by hpulley ().

• I just cleared Soldier Game EX on my first attempt! This has been an EX song that I have always been scared to try because of all the horror stories I hear from people about it. I'm not sure if a FC is in the forecast though, haha. :rin3:

Anyway, I used one healer, two scorers, and the rest were perfect locks. I managed to get a B score and no combo. Good enough for me. :kotori3:

@hpulley Wow. Congrats on 350!

Also congrats on the FCs. :eli2:
      Nico Nico Ni!!! |S IF EN SN: OTK★NicoNi | Avatar by Magupakku | Signature by Kyumaki| If you friend request me in SIF, please message me saying you are from OTK!
    • OMG I finally FC'd EX Anemone Heart on my side account ;u; (I havent done that on my main yet though) now I just need to FC Anemone Heart on hard. First hard EX I ever FC'd ouo

friend requests are welcome, no need to ask
      Faves: Hanayo, Yohane, Mirei, Hotaru & Ran <3
      Idol Games: LLSIF, ICG:SS, 8 Beat Story, BanG Dream!

Bandori
    • Yay! This isn't really an in-game achievement but I got my account gold verified on Schoolido.lu!!! :eli2:

schoolido.lu/user/Nico_Nico_Ni/

It took me forever because I started adding my cards and then let a gap of months go by before finishing. So it took me a lot of work to get everything sorted again. Now I need to stay on top of making changes as I continue to earn new cards, level up, bond, etc.
    • Nico Nico Ni! wrote:

Yay! This isn't really an in-game achievement but I got my account gold verified on Schoolido.lu!!! :eli2:

It took me forever because I started adding my cards and then let a gap of months go by before finishing. So it took me a lot of work to get everything sorted again. Now I need to stay on top of making changes as I continue to earn new cards, level up, bond, etc.
      Congrats! It's really nice to have this golden star :eli2:
      tbh I really love School Idol Tomodachi. I follow people I know and it's super nice. And I love to look at my card in one page and not like in the game xD
      I always say that before SIF I was proud of my anime list, and now I'm proud of my Tomodacho list XD
    • TsUNaMy WaVe wrote:

Nico Nico Ni! wrote:

Yay! This isn't really an in-game achievement but I got my account gold verified on Schoolido.lu!!! :eli2:

Congrats! It's really nice to have this golden star :eli2: tbh I really love School Idol Tomodachi. I follow people I know and it's super nice. And I love to look at my card in one page and not like in the game xD
      I always say that before SIF I was proud of my anime list, and now I'm proud of my Tomodacho list XD
      Thanks! :eli2:

Yeah, I love seeing all my cards right in front of me instead of doing all the tabbing you have to do in SIF. Also, I really like it because it is very helpful for knowing which Rs to keep and which ones to sell off when doing FP scouting. Sometimes it is hard to remember if I have the R card idolized or not because I'm all in SR land now, so I have pretty much forgotten about them. It is just way faster to look online than scroll through my cards in game to determine what to do with them. I have been trying to burn through my FP (still have like 257k) and Tomodachi has been really helpful in speeding the process up.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nico Nico Ni! ().

• Nico Nico Ni! wrote:

It does take a while for them to actually start verifying accounts. I got mine 4 days after I sent the request.
    • Nico Nico Ni! wrote:

TsUNaMy WaVe wrote:

Nico Nico Ni! wrote:

Congrats! It's really nice to have this golden star :eli2: tbh I really love School Idol Tomodachi. I follow people I know and it's super nice. And I love to look at my card in one page and not like in the game xDI always say that before SIF I was proud of my anime list, and now I'm proud of my Tomodacho list XD
      Thanks! :eli2:
      Yeah, I love seeing all my cards right in front of me instead of doing all the tabbing you have to do in SIF. Also, I really like it because it is very helpful for knowing which Rs to keep and which ones to sell off when doing FP scouting. Sometimes it is hard to remember if I have the R card idolized or not because I'm all in SR land now, so I have pretty much forgotten about them. It is just way faster to look online then scroll through my cards in game to determine what to do with them. I have been trying to burn through my FP (still have like 257k) and Tomodachi has been really helpful in speeding the process up.
      Yup. The only thing I slightly don't like about it is the fact that after some amount you need to click "see other cards". I wish it was optional.
      I have a lot of URs and idolized SRs now, so even some of my SRs are in the "see more" section. And it's kinda sad to me because there are some SRs there that are really valuable to me (like hero Umi) or event Rs (the BokuIma ones) and I don't want to need to click to see them...
    • TsUNaMy WaVe wrote:

Nico Nico Ni! wrote:

TsUNaMy WaVe wrote:

Nico Nico Ni! wrote:

Congrats! It's really nice to have this golden star :eli2: tbh I really love School Idol Tomodachi. I follow people I know and it's super nice. And I love to look at my card in one page and not like in the game xDI always say that before SIF I was proud of my anime list, and now I'm proud of my Tomodacho list XD
      Thanks! :eli2:Yeah, I love seeing all my cards right in front of me instead of doing all the tabbing you have to do in SIF. Also, I really like it because it is very helpful for knowing which Rs to keep and which ones to sell off when doing FP scouting. Sometimes it is hard to remember if I have the R card idolized or not because I'm all in SR land now, so I have pretty much forgotten about them. It is just way faster to look online then scroll through my cards in game to determine what to do with them. I have been trying to burn through my FP (still have like 257k) and Tomodachi has been really helpful in speeding the process up.
      Yup. The only thing I slightly don't like about it is the fact that after some amount you need to click "see other cards". I wish it was optional.I have a lot of URs and idolized SRs now, so even some of my SRs are in the "see more" section. And it's kinda sad to me because there are some SRs there that are really valuable to me (like hero Umi) or event Rs (the BokuIma ones) and I don't want to need to click to see them...

Well, at least you only have to click it once as opposed to SIF. :eli2:

But yeah, it would be nice to have it default to showing you all the cards. :rin5:

Winshley wrote:

Nico Nico Ni! wrote:

It does take a while for them to actually start verifying accounts. I got mine 4 days after I sent the request.
      Yeah, it took several days for me. I think I put in the request on the third day before the last of the Honoka EN event. I even said they could do it during an event to speed up the process. It said I was #2 in the queue so I figured it would be super fast but they didn't get to it until yesterday.

I'm not complaining though. It is a free service and they have their own lives so yeah...

• Today was a day of many accomplishments for me. First I got tricolor URs now thanks to me scouting Halloween Nozomi. Next I got a second copy of Halloween Kotori which makes this my first non-event idolized SR (I'm rank 267 now, never too late I guess xD). Then with my one timer charm card that I got out of those draws, I was able to finally get a card to skill level 7 so that I can practice it with Snowman Kotori and now she joins my UR promo Honoka as max skill level cards. :D

I also now can afford the rest of the promos in the seal shop thanks to the large amount of pink seals I got from scouting, but I haven't spent it yet. :D

Overall, some accomplishments were met today.
      Scouting Stats on EN
      Number of success in solos yolos and total: 0/20
      Number of success in 10+1s and total: 90/116
      Number of success in Scouting coupons and total: 11/69