Pinned The Fallen Angel | ̵Y̵̵o̵̵s̵̵h̵̵i̵̵k̵o̵ Yohane Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I can relate to Yoshiko quite a bit! Just like her I love strawberries and chocolate, playing video games, and also I tend to get sick during exams or on the first day of school. Haha. Her interest in 'magic' also links with my long-held interest in wicca and wiccan rituals!
      疑心暗鬼 | 私、スクールアイドルをやらせても一流ですのね
    • milkywhipped wrote:

I can relate to Yoshiko quite a bit! Just like her I love strawberries and chocolate, playing video games, and also I tend to get sick during exams or on the first day of school. Haha. Her interest in 'magic' also links with my long-held interest in wicca and wiccan rituals!
      I can relate to her a lot too! That's one of the many reasons I like her so much.
    • Her calling herself Yohane and then people around still referring to her by her 'real name' is basically my life orz
      And it seems that they're even making a comedy out of it? Weird same kind of humor like Nico being ignored most of the time.
      Because that's some really uncomfortable stuff, actually.

She, as a character, is great though! Hope we see more of her soon.
    • omg Yohane is my favourite though. I love her so much. I always like the 15 year old chunnibyous though, considering that all of my favourite idols are 15 year old chunnibyous excluding Hanayo xD

ngl, I'm hoarding on JP for both any upcoming Pana event and for the initial UR of Yohane. I'm super excited for Love Live Sunshine though, because I'd love to get to know her character better!

• I saw on the µ's board that a lot of people write stories about why their best girl is their favorite. So I'll do that with Yohane too because I obviously don't talk enough about her already *sarcasm*. However I will wait until the 30th of April to post it. Why the 30th you ask? Well it's the one year anniversary of LL! Sunshine!! and also one year since Yohane became my favorite girl yes it's been that long already, so it looked like a fitting date.
    • TheoAllen wrote:

Sometimes I confused with the name Yoshiko or Yohanne. Turns out it was just real name and nick name lol
      She could be Aqours girl icon as she is chuuni. And sometimes I also like chuuni people
      A bit of a late response but Yoshiko is her official name and Yohane is what she refers herself as. Since Yoshiko means 'lively child' in Japanese so she finds it a stupid name considering it doesn't match her chuuni persona. I just like to call her Yohane since it sounds prettier to me.
    • The best girl fallen angel has descended from heaven to give us her character introduction.

In the spoiler is a translation. Credits to Somepinoykid on Reddit for the translation!

Display Spoiler
      Hello, everyone♡ Hailing from Izu Beach, a sparkling TWINKLE star, it's the newcomer everyone's been waiting for, Yohane♪ You've been waiting for me? Yohane is--- as you can see, a former angel♡ Amazing, right? But even though I didn't do anything bad at all, before I realized it, I became a fallen angel--- Right now, I've completely turned into a devil exuding a colorful evil charm. Kyaha!♡ But actually, Yohane knows. The truth about humans is that no matter when--- they will always get more excited the more evil it becomes, right? Rather than a pure expressionless saint, what everyone loves is always a cute, cool, and beautiful girl--- but what makes their hearts beat faster is the sensation of danger. It's a bittersweet fruit that's more delicious the more it hurts one's heart. It's just like the forbidden fruit of the Tree of Knowledge in the story of Adam and Eve--- Even though they knew it was definitely forbidden, they definitely became tempted to bite it♪ That's why, this devilish Yohane who's well aware of that dangerous charm, won't everyone here give her a try as well? Just one bite and you definitely won't be able to return to your original world♡ Ya~an, I'm looking forward to it♪ For the cute little demons who became fans of Yohane, I'll show you your beloved Yohane's stage performance! The truth is, ever since a long time ago when I found out about this, I've had singing and dance lessons in preparation for this day. Right now, it's simply an open-air beach stage, someday I'll definitely be standing on a real live---sta-sta-sta---eh? No. Rain!? Geez--- Why!? Even though it was a clear weather until just a while ago! As expected, this is bad luck on the level of a devil. From here on, watch as I show you the devilish powers of this Yohane who can smash even weather forecasts to bits, okay~!!!
    • uwah! After this hanayo event, I'm going to save for a UR Yohane <3 I'm like excited to see her, get cards of her, and join events for her, but also sad about it at the same time ;~; the only thing I can relate with her is having bad luck. Sometimes I am graced with really good luck tho.

friend requests are welcome, no need to ask
      Faves: Hanayo, Yohane, Mirei, Hotaru & Ran <3
      Idol Games: LLSIF, ICG:SS, 8 Beat Story, BanG Dream!

Bandori

The post was edited 1 time, last by ChesCayk ().

• Shame on me for not talking in this for over 8 days.

This is not directly about Yohane but more about Aikyan. Today Aikyan posted a picture on her instagram of her new Yohane keychain that she got from the blindbox! I'm happy that the goddess herself decided to bless her #1 biggest fan with her keychain.
    • Lylith wrote:

Shame on me for not talking in this for over 8 days.

This is not directly about Yohane but more about Aikyan. Today Aikyan posted a picture on her instagram of her new Yohane keychain that she got from the blindbox! I'm happy that the goddess herself decided to bless her #1 biggest fan with her keychain.
      That's such a cute coincidence.

Kind of disappointed all this Aqours merch started coming out once I left Tokyo, but thankfully my sister still lives there so I can ask her to buy stuff for me.
      疑心暗鬼 | 私、スクールアイドルをやらせても一流ですのね
    • Samiha wrote:

Yohane's low voice at 1:20 of her introduction video.
      It's so beautiful I'm crying tears of joy.
      Same here. At first I thought I'd accidentally clicked on another video. I really like it, I hope she uses it more. It could be really interesting if she sings like that in the sub-unit songs.
    • Samiha wrote:

Yohane's low voice at 1:20 of her introduction video.
      It's so beautiful I'm crying tears of joy.
      This makes me love Yohane Tsushima even more! I already loved her for her cheerful personality and tsurime eyes, but her voice is such a blessing.

"Top idol, huh? We can definitely work it all out if you go with the perfection that is Hibiki!" - Hibiki Ganaha

YouTube | HiBikini | Twitter