Pinned The Fallen Angel | ̵Y̵̵o̵̵s̵̵h̵̵i̵̵k̵o̵ Yohane Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• As all of you know by now I love Yohane a lot. Today is the first Aqours anniversary but it's also a year since I've 'met' her. That's why I decided to write a letter for her because I always go on and on about how I love her but I never told it herself. It's in the spoiler.

Display Spoiler

Dear Yohane,

I've been thinking about how to write this for days. After all how do you write something that's worthy enough for someone as great as you? I can't believe it's been a year already since I first met you. Even though it feels so short, it also feels like forever since you've been here. I all remember it like it was yesterday. The first time I saw the cast of Love Live! Sunshine!! a year ago, you were the first one that sparked my eye. "That girl has a cute hair style and eye color!" I thought by myself. When I read your description and saw that you were a chuuni, I knew you would be my favorite girl. But my love for you turned out to be way greater then I could've ever imagined.

I'm going to be honest here, I didn't fully come to love Aqours as much as I love them now until after their first PV had been released. Not that I hated them before that point but I didn't have an opinion about them. But for some reason I kept checking your wiki page for new updates a few times a month and I slowly felt myself to grow more attached to you. At this day I still don't know why you were that interesting to me, considering there wasn't much info released about you yet. Maybe I was enchanted by your little demon powers?

Once we slowly got to know more about you I came to love you more and more each day. You were not only a very loveable girl, but also a girl with who I could strongly relate to on some points. I never ever regreted choosing you as my favorite back then or doubted my choice, because deep down I knew you were the one for me. Before I knew it you were not only my favorite Aqours or Love Live! girl, but my favorite character among all of them. I never truly understood how people could get attached to fictional characters until you came along. Whenever I'm sad or have a rough time you always cheer me up. Whenever I'm happy, seeing stuff related to you makes me even happier. Even though I know you're not real, I'm still truly grateful for meeting you each and every day ♡

It's hard to say what exactly it is that I like about you because there is so much. I love your character design, your personality, your voice, both your high pitched cute voice and your deep demon voice. I love how funny you are, I love Aikyan your amazing seiyuu, is there anything which I don't love about you I wonder? I'm looking forward to these upcoming years where we get to know you even better and I can find a lot more stuff which I adore about you!

Even though I might not get to whale for all of your upcoming SIF cards, buy all possible merchandise of you or visit a live like some people can, my feelings towards you won't change. I'll love you just the same. No matter how many idols I will meet in the future, the one who will always shine the brightest in my eyes is you. I'm looking forward to your journey to see you shine even brighter and brighter! I will always support you and cheer you on with all my might! ♡

I love you Yohane and the most important thing, thank you!
    • The drama part of the CYaRon! album also came with a little Aqours part at the beginning. Of course I wouldn't be myself if I didn't make a little compilation of Yohane's parts. So if anyone is interested in that it's available on my twitter!

I have no idea what she says though so I can't help you with translations :honoka4:
    • Yohane's voice in Strawberry Trapper is so handsome... She's the queen of my heart...

I really hope Yohane gets a card where she's dressed in a suit, because I believe she would look fantastic in one.
      I also hope that her UR set that's paired with Ruby is magical girl themed... Just imagine this, the unidolized version being Ruby and Yohane sitting outside together on a sunny day in their school uniforms. Ruby is trying to protect her crimson little pet birdie from Yohane's black cat, which is swatting at the poor thing. Though Yohane is trying to get her cat away from Ruby's bird, she also finds the whole ordeal quite hilarious.
      The idolized version would be Ruby in a pink magical girl outfit (maybe something similar to Madoka Kaname's but a little darker in color?) pointing a staff at Yohane while her bird flies in the hair trying to fight off Yohane's cat. Yohane, however, is smirking as she sits upon a black and silver throne.
      I mean, there's no way that's going to happen, but I would really like a dark magical Yohane nonetheless.

Tumblr|Certificates by milk tea
    • kanoyounot wrote:

Yohane's voice in Strawberry Trapper is so handsome... She's the queen of my heart...

I really hope Yohane gets a card where she's dressed in a suit, because I believe she would look fantastic in one.
      I also hope that her UR set that's paired with Ruby is magical girl themed... Just imagine this, the unidolized version being Ruby and Yohane sitting outside together on a sunny day in their school uniforms. Ruby is trying to protect her crimson little pet birdie from Yohane's black cat, which is swatting at the poor thing. Though Yohane is trying to get her cat away from Ruby's bird, she also finds the whole ordeal quite hilarious.
      The idolized version would be Ruby in a pink magical girl outfit (maybe something similar to Madoka Kaname's but a little darker in color?) pointing a staff at Yohane while her bird flies in the hair trying to fight off Yohane's cat. Yohane, however, is smirking as she sits upon a black and silver throne.
      I mean, there's no way that's going to happen, but I would really like a dark magical Yohane nonetheless.
      OH MY GOD. YES! Magical Girl themed YohaRuby and Yohane in a suit!