The JPSIF Updates Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The JPSIF Updates Thread

One thing missing from OTK v1 was update threads for each version! New threads were needed to be created whenever a big update came around, but now let's use one thread to discuss updates!

CF1 just ended, with the cutoffs being 164209 for T1 and 104302 for T2. Congrats if you made it!
      The rest of the Taisho set is out, and Umi is gorgeous <3

New live song: Storm in Lover.
      The latest story seems to feature a new evening background for the school yard (?).
    • Miles wrote:

TheoAllen wrote:

Storm in lover already? But it was just feels like a few moment ago we get the song in token event lol
      I was pretty surprised, too. It was just the last token event song, wasn't it?
      Or maybe the CF just ruined our sense of event time and it was indeed due for SiL. Who knows?
      Indeed, it was the last token song. So, if next event is medfes (it should, but CF might replace it every 2 MF, who knows ?) it will be a new original song after the event, or a b-side song readded to hits.
      MAL | Last FM | Youtube
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!
      (EN server) T2 (or T1) streak : 73 in a row (as of September 4), still going on.
      (JP server) T2 (or T1) streak : 37 in a row (as of September 15), still going on too.
    • Well, I don't know if it's just me, but I think Arashi no naka EX is (one of) the worst beatmap in the game :honoka1:
      MAL | Last FM | Youtube
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!
      (EN server) T2 (or T1) streak : 73 in a row (as of September 4), still going on.
      (JP server) T2 (or T1) streak : 37 in a row (as of September 15), still going on too.
    • SIL is here because old token events songs are added in every 2 events (usually, there's some exceptions), but tokens are every 3 events (probably 4 now). it also inevitably means that the songs will catch up with the token events.

There wasn't an issue in the past because tokens were every 2 events so they were always a few months behind
    • Miles wrote:

So uh... We're apparently getting one girl scouting boxes during the upcoming MF

22nd March - Nico
      23rd March - Hanayo
      24th March - Nozomi
      25th March - Maki
      26th March - Rin
      27th March - Umi
      28th March - Kotori
      29th March - Eli
      30th March - Honoka
      Welp, so much for the gems I was planning on saving. Definitely doing a 10+1 for the Nozomi box.
    • There goes my loveca on jp for that rin box..

and just found this on the jp bushimo site; the SR into UR promo samples are finally out!

April will be Honoka, Kotori, and Umi. [April 1 - 30]
      • Day 1/4/7: Honoka/Kotori/Umi
      • Day 2, 3, 5, 6 : free loveca
      May will be Rin, Maki, and Hanayo. [May 1 - 31]
      • Day 1/4/7: Rin/Maki/Hanayo
      June will be Eli, Nozomi, and Nico. [June 1 - 30]
      • Day 1/4/7: Eli/Nozomi/Nico

The post was edited 1 time, last by Toto ().

• Miles wrote:

So uh... We're apparently getting one girl scouting boxes during the upcoming MF

22nd March - Nico
      23rd March - Hanayo
      24th March - Nozomi
      25th March - Maki
      26th March - Rin
      27th March - Umi
      28th March - Kotori
      29th March - Eli
      30th March - Honoka
      I would love to scout on Hanayo box in hope to get christmas v2 Pana (I need cross attribute cool UR and great PL..) and Maki box but..

I have no money and I won't receive my paycheck by then...

rip :(
    • So, in summary (taken from kouhi wiki) :
      • LLSIF reached 25 million worldwide players on March 9, and JP LLSIF reached 15 million players on March 19! The following campaigns will be active:
        1. For one week starting March 21, there will be a special login bonus (loveca stones + ticket)
        2. There is a huge update planned for Summer 2016!
          • Please look forward to the official addition of Aqours to the game!
      • In conjunction to this, there will also be a campaign to celebrate the "Love Live! µ's Final LoveLive! ~µ'sic Forever ♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪~" concert being held on March 31 and April 1!
      • A "µ's Final Live Support Set" will be available for sale on March 31 and April 1 for 3000 yen
        • The set contains:
          • 10 11-draw helper tickets (10 of these tickets lets you perform a 10+1 draw; pool contains all premium recruitment cards)
          • 1 SR+ ticket
          • 5 SR Alpacas
        • Each account may only purchase one of these during this 2-day period
        • The "School Idol Beginner Set" will temporarily be unavailable for sale from March 31 2PM JST until April 5 4PM JST because of this
      • The details of the "You Decide ♪ Request UR" login bonus are now revealed!
        • Logging in for 7 days each month from April to June will get you the 9 URs
          • April: Honoka (Day 1), Kotori (Day 4), Umi (Day 7)
          • May: Rin (Day 1), Maki (Day 4), Hanayo (Day 7)
          • June: Eli (Day 1), Nozomi (Day 4), Nico (Day 7)
          • The remaining days in the 7-day periods will net you loveca stones

MAL | Last FM | Youtube
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!
    • Honestly I'm pretty dissapointed with how the promo URs look. I can't believe it took them almost 6 months to finish this and they still look so badly made. Sorry but even some Rares look better then these URs. At least I can get Fairy Tale Nozomi and SLG Pana now and they're free so yeah.

Since they last until June it's pretty safe to assume Aqours will get added around then and probably also get events next round.
    • To be honest, I'm super dissapointed with the URs, the background is just a copy with different colors and it doesn't look good for UR rarity, so I feel kinda bad about it, gotta say Maki, Kotori and Nozomi are the only ones safe for me, because I really like the design, but all the others look pretty bad for a UR.

Also, I'm crying because I won't be able to scout for any single box, how am I gonna get 150 or more gems in 4 days? Well, probably gonna spend some money if I find some safe website for JP giftcards to buy the Final Pack (10 10+1 tickets with all cards in the game, that's freaking amazing!!!)
    • waifunontan wrote:

Lylith wrote:

I'm still clinging to the hope that those promo URs are just an early Aprils fool joke.

Aren't 10+1 tickets just scouting tickets? Or are they similar to the SR+ ticket?
      For what I've read those are tickets that allow you to do 10+1 with guaranteed SR or above *DIES* and 10 tickets omg *DIES MORE*
      If that's the case I might as well try to invest in one of those packs too.