The JPSIF Updates Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Something I found while browsing SIF folders :

They skipped 3 numbers in the song folders. m_100 is Moment Ring, m_104 is Sayounara e sayonara! and m_105 is Puwa Puwa-o!
      Just why ? :huh:
      MAL | Last FM | Youtube
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!
      (EN server) T2 (or T1) streak : 73 in a row (as of September 4), still going on.
      (JP server) T2 (or T1) streak : 37 in a row (as of September 15), still going on too.
    • Even when they added Eien Friends (063), AkiTooku (067), FuyuYokan (071) as well as the latest sub-unit songs, Wao-Wao (094), Omoide Ijou (095), Sakkaku (097) or even the Aqours song (087, 091, 096 respectively), they followed the order.
      Weird.

In case you're interested in the list (sorry about titles in Japanese, copy/paste from my list ^^') :
      Display Spoiler

m_001 | 僕らのLIVE 君とのLIFE
      m_002 | 友情ノーチェンジ
      m_003 | Snow halation
      m_004 | baby maybe 恋のボタン
      m_005 | 夏色えがおで1,2,Jump!
      m_006 | Mermaid festa vol.1
      m_007 | もぎゅっと"love"で接近中!
      m_008 | 愛してるばんざーい!
      m_009 | Wonderful Rush
      m_010 | Oh,Love&Peace!
      m_011 | Love Marginal
      m_012 | sweet&sweet holiday
      m_013 | 僕らは今のなかで
      m_014 | WILD STARS
      m_015 | 知らないLove*教えてLove
      m_016 | Mermaid festa vol.2 ~Passionate~
      m_017 | 乙女式れんあい塾
      m_018 | 告白日和
      m_019 | Soldier Game
      m_020 | きっと青春が聞こえる
      m_021 | 輝夜の城で踊りたい
      m_022 | ラブノベルズ
      m_023 | Listen to my heart!!
      m_024 | これからのSomeday
      m_025 | START-DASH!!
      m_026 | after school NAVIGATORS
      m_027 | Cutie Panther
      m_028 | あ・の・ね・が・ん・ば・れ!
      m_029 | ススメ→トゥモロウ
      m_030 | No brand girls
      m_031 | Wonder Zone
      m_032 | ダイヤモンドプリンセスの憂鬱
      m_033 | 愛は太陽じゃない?
      m_034 | Pure girls project
      m_035 | タカラモノズ
      m_036 | キミのくせに
      m_037 | Paradise Live
      m_038 | 夏、終わらないで。
      m_039 | Music S.T.A.R.T!!
      m_040 | UNBALANCED LOVE
      m_041 | LOVELESS WORLD
      m_042 | 微熱からMystery
      m_043 | LONELIEST BABY
      m_044 | 夢なき夢は夢じゃない
      m_045 | Anemone heart
      m_046 | 孤独なHeaven
      m_047 | なわとび
      m_048 | それは僕たちの奇跡
      m_049 | Beat in Angel
      m_050 | にこぷり♥女子道
      m_051 | 硝子の花園
      m_052 | Someday of my life
      m_053 | どんなときもずっと
      m_054 | ありふれた悲しみの果て
      m_055 | ユメノトビラ
      m_056 | ぶるーべりぃとれいん
      m_057 | Love wing bell
      m_058 | Daring!!
      m_059 | 愛してるばんざーい!_ピアノバージョン
      m_060 | Dancing stars on me!
      m_061 | 勇気のReason
      m_062 | KiRa-KiRa Sensation!
      m_063 | 永遠フレンズ
      m_064 | 小夜啼鳥恋詩
      m_065 | 恋のシグナルRin rin rin
      m_066 | Happy maker!
      m_067 | 秋のあなたの空遠く
      m_068 | ふたりハピネス
      m_069 | 純愛レンズ
      m_070 | だってだって噫無情
      m_071 | 冬がくれた予感
      m_072 | Trouble Busters
      m_073 | まほうつかいはじめました!
      m_074 | COLORFUL VOICE
      m_075 | SENTIMENTAL StepS
      m_076 | もうひとりじゃないよ
      m_077 | 私たちは未来の花
      m_078 | スピカテリブル
      m_079 | Private Wars
      m_080 | Angelic Angel
      m_081 | シアワセ行きのSMILING!
      m_082 | Sunny Day Song
      m_083 | もしもからきっと
      m_084 | 僕たちはひとつの光
      m_085 | 好きですが好きですか?
      m_086 | HEART to HEART!
      m_087 | 君のこころは輝いてるかい?
      m_088 | 嵐のなかの恋だから
      m_089 | ずるいよMagnetic today
      m_090 | Shocking Party
      m_091 | Step! ZERO to ONE
      m_092 | くるりんMIRACLE
      m_093 | ミはμ'sicのミ
      m_094 | WAO-WAO Powerful day!
      m_095 | 思い出以上になりたくて
      m_096 | Aqours☆HEROES
      m_097 | 錯覚CROSSROADS
      m_098 | Super LOVE=Super LIVE!
      m_099 | Storm in Lover
      m_100 | Moment Ring
      m_104 | さようならへさよなら!
      m_105 | ぷわぷわーお!
      MAL | Last FM | Youtube
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!
      (EN server) T2 (or T1) streak : 73 in a row (as of September 4), still going on.
      (JP server) T2 (or T1) streak : 37 in a row (as of September 15), still going on too.
    • when was NLS/Trouble Busters/Futari Happiness added into the game? The numbering for those songs are way earlier than they should (they're bundled with the main singles that they came with in the respective albums, but their token events were a lot later)

i would suppose that we might be getting a set of new songs after this event is over, but it's hard to tell for sure...
    • I really wonder how they're going to handle Aquors on EN. For some reason, I'm thinking there will be Aquors events during the remainder of Muse events, but set up in a way where it won't be too intense.

One way I'm thinking is that Muse events would start on the 5th and 20th of each month and end on the 15th and 30th of each month. Aquors events would start on the 1st and 15th of each month and end on the 10th and the 25th of the next month. And for card releases, it would be during each respective group's downtime. One way to make this easier for all of us would be to reduce the SR requirement slightly. Klab JP has already done this before so it's not like this is new thing. Another would probably be keeping the leaderboard tiers the way they currently are on EN (5000/1000). With two leaderboards, one Muse event and one Aquors event, the difficulty of tiering will likely be easier as there are less people willing to tier both so they'll have to pick one or the other.

Overall, this is still more intense than what we are used to, but I see this as a way of accelerating the schedule from EN to JP. That way EN won't feel awkward being a year behind JP.
      Scouting Stats on EN
      Number of success in solos yolos and total: 0/20
      Number of success in 10+1s and total: 36/57
      Number of success in Scouting coupons and total: 5/32
    • Exteminator wrote:

I really wonder how they're going to handle Aquors on EN. For some reason, I'm thinking there will be Aquors events during the remainder of Muse events, but set up in a way where it won't be too intense.

One way I'm thinking is that Muse events would start on the 5th and 20th of each month and end on the 15th and 30th of each month. Aquors events would start on the 1st and 15th of each month and end on the 10th and the 25th of the next month. And for card releases, it would be during each respective group's downtime. One way to make this easier for all of us would be to reduce the SR requirement slightly. Klab JP has already done this before so it's not like this is new thing. Another would probably be keeping the leaderboard tiers the way they currently are on EN (5000/1000). With two leaderboards, one Muse event and one Aquors event, the difficulty of tiering will likely be easier as there are less people willing to tier both so they'll have to pick one or the other.

Overall, this is still more intense than what we are used to, but I see this as a way of accelerating the schedule from EN to JP. That way EN won't feel awkward being a year behind JP.
      tbh I was thinking how if Muse and Aqours events take turns in one month. For example, beginning of the month is Muse event, then the 2nd half of the month is Aqours event. The scouting should be in separate months though.. I really hope they won't put Muse and Aqours events happening on the same timing (rip tiering since I would love to participate in Aqours events xD)

But seeing that Aqours still has very few content (plus KLab already released all 3 songs in Kimi no Kokoro on B side...), it might be possible that KLab intends to clear all the Muse content then focusing solely on Aqours events once they have more songs.
    • jazz wrote:

tbh I was thinking how if Muse and Aqours events take turns in one month. For example, beginning of the month is Muse event, then the 2nd half of the month is Aqours event. The scouting should be in separate months though.. I really hope they won't put Muse and Aqours events happening on the same timing (rip tiering since I would love to participate in Aqours events xD)
      But seeing that Aqours still has very few content (plus KLab already released all 3 songs in Kimi no Kokoro on B side...), it might be possible that KLab intends to clear all the Muse content then focusing solely on Aqours events once they have more songs.

I see that happening on JP, but this leaves EN in an awkward spot when it comes to getting their Aquors content.
      Scouting Stats on EN
      Number of success in solos yolos and total: 0/20
      Number of success in 10+1s and total: 36/57
      Number of success in Scouting coupons and total: 5/32
    • edgareo wrote:

I just downloaded this version of the game and i'm a bit shocked about all the diferencies xD, what are the main differencies between the both?
      JP version is a lot more generous when it comes to rewards. EN is a bit stingy sometimes when giving away lovecas, friend points, etc. Aside from that, EN is a entire year behind JP.

But version 3.0 will be released soon for EN so it'll be more similar to JP.
      疑心暗鬼 | 私、スクールアイドルをやらせても一流ですのね
    • milkywhipped wrote:

edgareo wrote:

I just downloaded this version of the game and i'm a bit shocked about all the diferencies xD, what are the main differencies between the both?
      JP version is a lot more generous when it comes to rewards. EN is a bit stingy sometimes when giving away lovecas, friend points, etc. Aside from that, EN is a entire year behind JP.
      But version 3.0 will be released soon for EN so it'll be more similar to JP.
      I see, thanks for the answer! :3
    • They're "wasting" a song again... Koi ni naritai Aquarium will be playable on B-Sides after maintenance till April 27th.

Source (not my pic).
      MAL | Last FM | Youtube
      Kotoko はやっぱり私の一番すきな歌手!
    • Till May 31st actually! April 27 is when the album gets released so that's why that date is in the notice.

I find it suspicious that both this song and the SS Rares get removed on the 31st and that this event round ends on that day too. I wonder if this really means that the Aqours update will be added around then like I was thinking. Since Aqours has a seperate box they could add them whenever since it doesn't conflict with the last few µ's sets.